Limited Edition BWB T-shirts for Reno Worldcon

Mr. X

We are making a limited run of t-shirts that will be available to BWB members who are attending WorldCon in Reno next month.

The shirts are black. The design on the front features a sword passing though a stylized infinite knot, printed in white or silver and red. The sword has three sheaves of wheat* incorporated in the hilt and guard. I realize I'm shit at describing this, but an image will be posted soon, once we have a decent rendition. (The head of the art staff at Xray's office is creating the final design in exchange for homebrew.)

The back of the shirt will have the following printed on it:

Brotherhood Without Banners

Reno WorldCon, August 2011

The Meereenese Knot is Broken

We will be using Gildan SoftStyle men's and women's t-shirts. Assorted sizing charts can be found here, here, and here: men's and women's. Please email me if you have questions about sizing.

The shirts will be printed by Works in Progress NYC, a silk screening company that also operates a non-profit internship program for high school students. More info here.

You can order the shirts by emailing me (address below) with the quanity and size you would like.

You can pay me for the shirt at the con, which is where I will also give you the shirt(s). The price is not yet finalized (we are waiting on a final quote), but it will be in the $15 to $20 range. Any profits will be rolled into the BWB general fund.

THE DEADLINE FOR ORDERS IS 11:59PM (EST) ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 2ND!

Either post your name, shirt size, and quantity of shirts in this thread or email them to MisterX AT brotherhoodwithoutbanners DOT com

Cheers.

*Three sheaves of wheat form a part of the Selmy arms, for those of you who, like me, need the occasional refresher in Westerosi heraldry.

ETA: Feel free to post orders in this thread as well. I'll keep a list here of people I've heard from so you know I have your order.

The List:

Mr. X

Xray

Parris

Ser Scot

Blackfyre

Paedar

Aoife

plurie

Yagathai

Mountain Goat

Lodey

smofbabe

Ser Mel T

Mindonner

boiled leather

Luzifer's Right Hand

LacyInTX

nim

lady narcissa

Neal

Regina

Fenryng

JetBoyGirl

Stego

Elgernon

Trebla

Eric Zeller

Mr. & Ms. Hammer

Racebannon

makotohanabi

Secret Tarth

ETA2: If you can't make it to the con but are interested in a shirt, you are welcome to send me an email w/ quantity plus your first and second choice for size. We're going to order a handful of extras in various sizes to bring to the con, and anything that doesn't get sold there will be available on a first come, first served basis.

Can I order a shirt if I can't make it to the Con? My Night's Watch and my husband's LACon Dorne shirt are both getting pretty worn.

All these threads make me so sad. I wanna do door greeting and trash pick up :crying:

snow "the bitter bridesmaid" leo

I'd like one, but I need to figure out what size I am. At least one of them should fit me. Thank God we don't have to order Westerosi underpants. :smileysex:

Thank God we don't have to order Westerosi underpants. :smileysex:

I'm quite thankful I'm not taking order for Westerosi underpants, if only because it's easier to explain a bag full of shirts at airline security. :)

:lol:

Peadar -- get one of your favorite t-shirts, lay it flat on a horizontal surface, and measure the armpit-to-armpit distance. Convert that measurement to inches, and then consult the men's t-shirt chart. I am guessing you'll take a men's small or medium, depending on how you like your t-shirts to fit.

Also, contrary to those charts, I think that both the men's and ladies' t-shirts go up to 3XL. I'll need to clarify with the shop to make sure.

Can I order a shirt if I can't make it to the Con?

Send me an email w/ quantity plus your first and second choice for size. We're going to order a handful of extras in various sizes to bring to the con, and anything that doesn't get sold there will be available on a first come, first served basis.

Awesome idea! :)

Hmm Americans sizes.

Well I don't mind loose shirts I would like one XXL to be on the safe side.

Ok. You could always follow Xray's suggestion to Paedar and measure one of your shirts, convert to inches, and check out the size charts linked in the original post. You have until next Tuesday (the 2nd) to change sizes.

Archived