Meeting up in Reno

Padraig

At this point, I'd welcome a good initiation. I'm so tired I don't even know where to start. I'd like to start in my room with a shower, but that's a few hours off, I suppose.

I was contemplating forgoing the $40 for today's admission and just mulling around. Is there anything scheduled today that's a "must see"?

Thursday around noon.

I'm happy to exchange phone numbers with BwB who will be at the con. Drop me a line at xraythemod AT gmail, and we can get the ball rolling.

Sweet! Last time I checked the headcount (which was admittedly quite a while ago), you were still a maybe. Glad to see you'll be there! :)

We're getting in Thursday around 1:30pm & staying in the Atlantis. If I'm not able to reach Ms. Xray, what's the best way to find you guys? That is, aside from walking up to strangers and asking where the party is.

SO EXCITED! I'm doing a happy dance right now. I haven't gone to one of these things since 2006. I doubt anyone will recognize me, but that didn't stop me from having a blast last time. If for some strange reason anyone needs/wants my email, it's veiravx at gmail.

Hey guys-

I will be arriving sans friend (a late dropout) on Thursday hopefully around 5pm. Staying at the cheap hotel (Vagabond Inn). If you want my contact info, please ask Mountain Goat or someone else who has met me before for my phone #.

Also, last chance to request anything special from the Bay Area that needs to be driven in a car. I'll be bringing a box of books and the Titancon banner, and a fan. Probably some other random stuff too.

See you all soon! I wish I could be there today but I could only get Thursday afternoon and Friday off.

-Kat

MG Yes, but no more boxes of books other than the ones we sorted already. I hope nothing from Tor was supposed to arrive because it didn't get here in time. :/ Edit: Fucking tapatalk. Stop mixing HTML and bbcode.

If anyone is looking for a friendly face you can find me at the TitanCon table in the main hall between the dealer room and Atlantis connecting bridge. Turn left at the dealer room, we're the second to last table.

Sucks to be without internet access while at the convention center, I walked past that table a million times today and had no idea I was that close....

Checked in this afternoon (Atlantis, 18th floor), but was too busy doing things like being knackered and eating food to make it to registration in time. Will try to catch up with you all tomorrow!

Archived