How big is too big? ...well it was THIS BIG. update pg 13!

quirksome

3 pointer! From Downtown!

Going for the two point conversion here...

..and it's good! No, wait! Pass interference is being called. That one's coming back.

This one is hit deep! deep! DEEP! aaaand foul.

This could not possibly be not awesome.

Actually would it be team sports - pair versus pair (clearly different considerations would apply for atypical team combinations) or an individual sport - player vs player? Mr Q claims the decibel-o-meter is the only fair measure. I guess every combatant makes their own house rules...?

And that is not where the thread was meant to go, Boner!!! :tantrum:

When Mrs. H and I got married, I was fresh out of college pulling the huge bank of my Philosophy degree. The diamond is (very) small and the setting is simple. A family friend gave me a good deal and I spent $500 in 1995 dollars. So far it's lasted through 15 years of marriage. The diamonds in the earrings I got her for our anniversary are larger.

I had friends that spent much more on much larger diamonds after law school for marriages that lasted far shorter periods of time. I've asked my wife a few times if she'd want an upgrade and she's refused every time. She's talked a few times about having it reset with a sapphire she inherited from her grandmother. She's the one who wears it so it's up to her.

Our bands are similar but not identical puzzle rings. (Yes, I've gotten quite good at putting it back together after a goof - good practice for marriage, imo.)

Yes, I'm a marathon runner :) I wear a 30D or 30DD, depending on variations in bra fit personnel.

There is no such thing as a good AND cheap bra. Ever. Support is well worth paying for. Check out the exercise thread, as Jade said...we discussed this a little while back :)

Jade - maybe a moob (man boob) bra? I've seen this, swear to god, at my local running store...something about "chest support for Clydesdales"...(this being a nice term for heavy male runner).

OMG you're tits are huge. I'm a 34D-DD. I can only imagine how big yours look on your frame. Are they real?

Hey, once they're in you, they're no longer "fake" - just sayin'!

I mean, no one ever talks about a knee or hip replacement as a "fake knee" or a "fake hip", right?

Don't hate on the enhanced ta-tas.

Apologies Chats - pretty loaded words, I'm still a child of the 90s thinking Beckhamesque spraypainted hemispheres are the only option! Maybe we could use the term "enhanced assets" instead?

Like Oscar Pistorius, you're a runner with an artificial advantage over most competitors. ^_^

Actually would it be team sports - pair versus pair (clearly different considerations would apply for atypical team combinations) or an individual sport - player vs player? Mr Q claims the decibel-o-meter is the only fair measure. I guess every combatant makes their own house rules...?

And that is not where the thread was meant to go, Boner!!! :tantrum:

Can't be just on the decibels - you'd have the Monica Seles type grunters scoring well even if they perform poorly. No, I think it has to be something along the line of gymnastics or ice skating - long routine, short routine, degree of difficulty, reguired moves, landing the dismount.

You were thinking more of a high-dive style scoring system? Points for form, innovation, speed and a lack of splashing?

Ok, not such a good idea to read this while drinking water. I think I just cleared out a sinus infection.

Can't be just on the decibels - you'd have the Monica Seles type grunters scoring well even if they perform poorly. No, I think it has to be something along the line of gymnastics or ice skating - long routine, short routine, degree of difficulty, reguired moves, landing the dismount.

Oooh, if it's like figureskating, we can also judge the costumes. I love the idea of an artistic merit score.

Re: Decibels and points. Somebody may remember this from eons ago in RanChat ... but I once had a suitemate in college who would moo (sweartogod, she did!) when um, completing the act with her boyfriend. We could hear her "muuuhhhh....muhhhh..MMMMOOOOOOOing!!!!" through closed doors.

Re: Decibels and points. Somebody may remember this from eons ago in RanChat ... but I once had a suitemate in college who would moo (sweartogod, she did!) when um, completing the act with her boyfriend. We could hear her "muuuhhhh....muhhhh..MMMMOOOOOOOing!!!!" through closed doors.

Ah. Syle points then.

Chats, thought I'd rebrand your liquid capital :cheers: Sorry for being so insensitive. You can spank me later.

Chickenly, you have this way of seeing to the core of things, cutting through all the bullshit. V blunt. V admirable. V brave. But I guess it could be taken as rudeness to those who prefer indirect or private questioning? Either way you're a refreshing addition to the board! No more naivete, the cold hard truth about messed-up people.

How can I explain this clearly? It's like you shine a torchlight on people's insecurities. Like in the breakups thread, you don't seem to hesitate at manipulating your romantic partners. It's like you're playing a game with them and they're pawns to be moved. Kinda terrifying yet seductive at the same time. Have you ever read Neuropath by R. Scott Bakker? My favourite character, Neil, is the one who can "get inside people's heads". He doesn't play by society's rules, I think you might empathise with him...?

More importantly, have you ever taken this personality test? It might help me understand your approach to relationships.

How can I explain this clearly? It's like you shine a torchlight on people's insecurities. Like in the breakups thread, you don't seem to hesitate at manipulating your romantic partners. It's like you're playing a game with them and they're pawns to be moved. Kinda terrifying yet seductive at the same time. Have you ever read Neuropath by R. Scott Bakker? My favourite character, Neil, is the one who can "get inside people's heads". He doesn't play by society's rules, I think you might empathise with him...?

More importantly, have you ever taken this personality test? It might help me understand your approach to relationships.

Ooooh, you are good at this. There is much I can learn from you, oh great one.

Archived