The Official Appreciation Thread for Sansa, Queen in the North v. 2

Maybe her virginity will draw the dragon to her like how it worked with unicorns in the 1985 movie Legend with Tom Cruise.

If Margeary has at long last been penetrated like the rumors say, then Sansa has already won the virgin marathon. She outlasted the competition and has earned the heavyweight chastity title belt. I hope her chastity doesn't go on forever, though. That'd be a shame. You'd hate to see her drag it out to the point where her suitors got desperate enough that they quietly began inquiring about anal.

Also there have been lots of allusions to Sansa as a bird. Not just her nickname from Sandor but in the TV series, Cersei calls her a Little Dove, when they are in Winterfell. I thought that was interesting.

As to Sansa her self, she wishes she were like the Hawk when she is with Margery. Also after her father is murdered she feels like jumping out of a window and then in the Vale on the balcony she is looking out over everything.....she's like a chick in a nest getting ready for her first flight. If that happens to be by Wargging a Dragon, then I have no problem with that.

Ugh, unless Tyrion is on it at the time as then technically he is riding her. :ack:

:stillsick: Why did my mind even think that! :dunce:

Don't think dragonflies could survive the coming winter though, that's why I think a family pet thingy.

No... I don't think its a hint of warging dragonflies (they are insects), I think it might be a hint of warging a dragon.

Also there have been lots of allusions to Sansa as a bird. Not just her nickname from Sandor but in the TV series, Cersei calls her a Little Dove, when they are in Winterfell. I thought that was interesting.

As to Sansa her self, she wishes she were like the Hawk when she is with Margery. Also after her father is murdered she feels like jumping out of a window and then in the Vale on the balcony she is looking out over everything.....she's like a chick in a nest getting ready for her first flight. If that happens to be by Wargging a Dragon, then I have no problem with that.

Ugh, unless Tyrion is on it at the time as then technically he is riding her. :ack:

:stillsick: Why did my mind even think that! :dunce:

Somewhere someone called her the Falcon Queen.

Except the ensuing fight for control between Sansa and the dragon should send Tyrion plummeting to his death. I would find that very satisfying.

No... I don't think its a hint of warging dragonflies (they are insects), I think it might be a hint of warging a dragon.

Oh ok, but do you believe at this time in the books she could pull that off?

I remember that being said sometime ago but well we haven't seen anything yet....unless GRRM started it in one of her chapters he pulled.

Oh ok, but do you believe at this time in the books she could pull that off?

I remember that being said sometime ago but well we haven't seen anything yet....unless GRRM started it in one of her chapters he pulled.

That's what I mean by not being sure how this could be done convincingly. She'd have to start warging things pretty much right now to be in any shape to get control of a dragon in ADOS.

But she's so sweet natured maybe she'll tempt Rhaegal with treats and kisses, and then have a vicious dragon with a pink bow tied around his neck, eating out of her hand? I could see that...

That's what I mean by not being sure how this could be done convincingly. She'd have to start warging things pretty much right now to be in any shape to get control of a dragon in ADOS.

But she's so sweet natured maybe she'll tempt Rhaegal with treats and kisses, and then have a vicious dragon with a pink bow tied around his neck, eating out of her hand? I could see that...

NO NO No no bows a dog, wolf and dragon need dignity, you get my feeling yes? :)

There could be more that one way to warg. Like maybe she opens the floodgate of warg powers all in one emotional, self-defining moment instead of learning the ropes gradually. (Might lead to burn out, but it could happen at a very important juncture and be worth it.)

Well as long as it doesn't cost her her life.

Sansa warging a falcon/eagle/hawk would be awesome, but a little bit worrying as well. As we know from Varamyr, warging birds is dangerous for the mind and they are easier to kill than other animals (from the distance, I mean). His memory of being set on fire from the inside by Melisandre was the worst.

So, I vote for another dog or wolf or a shadowcat (what? she's in a good place for it.)

And I read it, thanks. Retinas burning...

Sorry. :ohwell: I shouldn't post while drinking. :drunk:

Except the ensuing fight for control between Sansa and the dragon should send Tyrion plummeting to his death. I would find that very satisfying.

This. :agree: Perfection....especially if Tyrion thinks he has mastered the Dragon. It would be like her not kneeling for the cloak....only sweeter. :D

Sorry. :ohwell: I shouldn't post while drinking. :drunk:

This. :agree: Perfection....especially if Tyrion thinks he has mastered the Dragon. It would be like her not kneeling for the cloak....only sweeter. :D

And her hands would be clean just as she was taught.

Sansa warging a dragon. LOVE IT!!!

Maybe her virginity will draw the dragon to her like how it worked with unicorns in the 1985 movie Legend with Tom Cruise.

If Margeary has at long last been penetrated like the rumors say, then Sansa has already won the virgin marathon. She outlasted the competition and has earned the heavyweight chastity title belt. I hope her chastity doesn't go on forever, though. That'd be a shame. You'd hate to see her drag it out to the point where her suitors got desperate enough that they quietly began inquiring about anal.

Yikes! You know what part I'm talking about.

Has anyone given any thought to how Sandor will handle the arrival - if Dany can make it happen - of fire-breathing dragons in Westeros? Reformed or not, do you think he'd risk going to KL (with dragons there) just to fight Gregor?

"Bugger that" lol, if it's a choice between Ice and Fire I think.... It'll be the Ice side he chooses.

I can't see him entertaining the idea of seeing dragons :shocked:

Archived