Your favorite Villain in the Series? SPOILERS

AngrySoviet

Littlefinger is probably the smartest of the villains and my favourite. In no particular order after him, the Boltons are pure evil, Joffrey was an evil bastard, Cersei went mad after his death, Qyburn one of her vassels is another villain, cant wait to see what happens with Ser Robert Strong and Tywin was up there with the best.

In no particular order, my 3 favourite would have to be:

- Joffrey Baratheon

The kid was our first taste of the nasty side to the series, loving to hate children has never been more fashionable

- Ramsay Bolton

Practically made DwD the book it was despite not being in it a whole lot, he's cunning, ruthless and with no conscience at all, I'll be gutted if/when he gets his comeuppance.

- Littlefinger

He's the pleasant faced villain, willing to do anything to get to where he wants to be, but he has empathetical motives for the reader to connect with, which a lot of villains just don't have in many series'.

Would have to give Viserys a shout out too, he would've made this list if he made it more than half a book, I really felt sorry for him as he was essentially the result of a cruel life.

The Hound: A great anti-hero and redemption story. I am interested to see if he will be a "villian" or "hero" in the end.

Roose: No redemption here simply a bad bad man. I rememeber even before the betrayal thinking he was ghoulish. The poster who metioned as a lich has it dead on.

Littlefinger: As much as I hate to admit it he is a master at what he does, he might even wind up alive at the end. Something tells me he might escape across the narrow sea, after eventually rising to Lord of the Eryie and the Vale before his eventual downfall.

In terms of who is the most interesting to read about, I think Varys probably wins. I couldn't figure him out with Ned, up to and including the scene in the black cells, I couldn't figure him out with Tyrion, and I still don't know what he's actually planning. Heck, there's still something of a possibility that he's not a complete villain.

For a villain I feel positively about. . I can't help but kind of like Jaime. He's a terrible person, but he's still a complete boss.

The villain I like the most is Mance Rayder. It's hard to even call him a villain because everyone who reads the books loves Mance, but since he attacks the wall I guess he counts.

As for the character that I most love to hate, it has to be Ser Gregor. Just big, angry, ruthless and cruel. Cue the music!

Aw, no love for Aerys? OK, he only shows up in people's memories, but the guy was such a big villain that he got his entire family banished from a continent, if they weren't gruesomely murdered first. As horrible as Rickard and Brandon Stark's execution was, it was a stroke of villainous genius for Aerys to decide that 'fire' would be his champion in a trial by combat. It chills the blood just thinking about what Rickard must have felt when he said that.

• 1 month later...

Archived