Which characters you cannot forgive

David C. Hunter

HODOR.

Malignant fucker. :ack:

I kid.

1) Cercei--the list is endless.

2) Joffrey--Damien of Westeros

3) Sansa--Do NOT NARK YOUR FAMILY, you selfish, vapid little twit.

4) Tyrion--Dude, you are an intellectual badass...PULL. IT. TOGETHER.

5) Dany--For Drogo's death, & pretty much absolutely every single god damed thing she did after that. POVs are better than Ambien.

6) Everyone else mentioned up thread--because I'm a real joiner.

5) Dany--For Drogo's death, & pretty much absolutely every single god damed thing she did after that. POVs are better than Ambien.

Amen.

Hmmm let me think.....

1- Dany, for the above reason.

2- Dany, for being worst then Viserys

3- Dany, for lingering in some shithole for three books

4- Dany, for being the most boring and pov ever writen.

5- Dany, for being a complete retard for 5 books

6- Dany, for forcing Quentyn in an imposible position that cost him his life

7- Dany, because if she does not die in excruciating pain i will end up hating GRRM.

Amen.

Hmmm let me think.....

1- Dany, for the above reason.

2- Dany, for being worst then Viserys

3- Dany, for lingering in some shithole for three books

4- Dany, for being the most boring and pov ever writen.

5- Dany, for being a complete retard for 5 books

6- Dany, for forcing Quentyn in an imposible position that cost him his life

7- Dany, because if she does not die in excruciating pain i will end up hating GRRM.

Sorry, but that's such a bullshit claim. What was she supposed to do, run off with him and let thousands of people die? Just because his father signed some marriage pact that didn't even deal with her?

And she didn't force him to do anything. Quentyn made the chose to steal a dragon, knowing the risks.

Sorry, but that's such a bullshit claim. What was she supposed to do, run off with him and let thousands of people die? Just because his father signed some marriage pact that didn't even deal with her?

And she didn't force him to do anything. Quentyn made the chose to steal a dragon, knowing the risks.

The pact is irelevant. The choise was 50000 spears against some f*ing deseased slaves, men loyal to her family agains some desert filth.

And what choise was there, to ignore the sacrifice of his friends and save his own skin. thats not a choise at all. Yes Quentyn knew the risk and sure it looks mental to try and steal a dragon but there was a posibility, however faint.

First of all, Littlefinger, If he are doing all this mess to emancipate himself in the Eyre and Winterfell, I dont see how long it gonna last; he must have emptied the KL arcs but how long the rewards he are giving would last? he must have been expectating Targaryens return be bloody enough to pay with the dead Noblemen possessions but still, havent see much co-scheming with Valys or Iliryo on that....Must be a Bravoosi angle maybe...

Ramsay Bolton, he is a good villain.

Theon Greyjoy, but his arc are more troublesome; having the family he has.

Cersei, a stubborn liar and a traitor....her doings beguins the chain of events wich are making Lannisters fall, tearing the Kingdom apart.

Jaime as well, 1 year of good behavior dont compensate a life of wrong doings and false chevaldry.

Ramsey is one of the few characters who are wholly unforgivable.

With few exceptions, most characters who do horrible things are at least acting in their own self-interest. Not Ramsey however, Ramsey on the other hand does horrible things for fun. And that it what makes him unforgivable.

Ramsay Snow, for...yeah.

Tywin Lannister, for not shitting gold in the end.

Theon Greyjoy. I don't care what you've been through bro, but I won't easily forget how you threatened Ser Rodrik. Or the way you treated most all women.

Joffrey. He knew perfectly well what he was doing when he asked his knights to beat Sansa.

Everyone involved in planning/executing the RW.

Viserys is a maybe on this list. I wish we knew more about him.

eta: Littlefinger who started it all. I fucking hate him and his lies.

The pact is irelevant. The choise was 50000 spears against some f*ing deseased slaves, men loyal to her family agains some desert filth.

And what choise was there, to ignore the sacrifice of his friends and save his own skin. thats not a choise at all. Yes Quentyn knew the risk and sure it looks mental to try and steal a dragon but there was a posibility, however faint.

The 50,000 spear claim was a bold faced lie. Doran even admitted that it wasn't true. So, if Dany would have taken up The Martell's offer, they would have been like, "did we say 50k, our bad, we only have 20k. We thought you were going to bring more."

Everyone seems to hate Cersei and understandably so, but am I the only one that finds myself actually feeling a touch bad and pulling for her a bit after the whole being imprisoned, having her head and entire body shaved and being drug naked through the streets of King's Landing while being screamed and laughed at thing... Don't get me wrong, she's a sinister and cold bitch but I no longer harbor any feelings of unforgivingness or yearn to see her suffer.

- first and foremost, Ramsay. He's a monster and there's nothing he could do to make me forgive him.

- Qyburn - experimenting on living humans? NO

- Gregor - "you raped her, you killed her, you murdered her childen". and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

- Littlefinger, Varys - for being the power hungry(well, LF anyway) schemers they are, for setting all of this mess in motion

- Dany, for wasting so much potential so far and for simply being and acting dumb

hmm, okay,

sureRamsay and the mountain that rides and Euron will never have my forgiveness, but I don't think they care about that at all.

Tywin and Roose Bolton are also unforgivable. Especially Roose, I liked you in GoT, you fought for the right side and than... I didn't expect Walder Frey to act any different but you? Now all I can do is admire you being evilicious.

All of you did raise some good points about Tyrion, he is very self righteous. I don't think I can forgive him all of his whining.

Dany, well, it is weired, she never did something really unforgivable, in fact she always tries to do good, but fails so miserably. I think I mostly blame her for not giving up upon 'saving' Meereen. If that makes sense.

Archived