Myrish Swamp vs. Fat Pink Mast

puenboy

Why don't we just cut down the pink mast and save us the misery of having to read about its future adventures? The only reason I think this is happening is due to fan service to all miserable (as in having such emotions and not as a characteristic) male teen readers out there.

Such teenaged males would not imagine their hypothetical encounters as being like this or describe their person in these terms. They would imagine their 'powerful weapon' not their 'fat pink mast' and it would be having adventures with a super model, who is not breast feeding. These scenes are written from an older mans view of teenagers and speaking personally it doesn't gross me out. Compared to all the miserable noirish sex in the series (eg Tyrion and his red headed prostitute) its a positively cheery encounter.

• 1 year later...

On the subject of Arianne's nipples, do you think that is why she wasn't cast in season 5? Because they couldn't find a great actress with saucer-sized nipples?

I'd go with couldn't find an actress with the worlds greatest nipples. It's a legitimate problem.

• 11 months later...

Archived