Characters you think are attractive, even if their description in the book says otherwise.

Not A Lannister

Ahem, Dunk anyone? Not ugly at all in the books, but I don't think as hot as I imagined him...

Yes I agree. I go for the men with higher morality / ethical values too. I love Breakspear but he may not meet the criteria of the thread because he probably is very good looking. So I agree with your opinion of Dunk, not ugly but I imagine him better looking then what he may be intended to be.

Yes I agree. I go for the men with higher morality / ethical values too. I love Breakspear but he may not meet the criteria of the thread because he probably is very good looking. So I agree with your opinion of Dunk, not ugly but I imagine him better looking then what he may be intended to be.

I usually go for high moral, and a good heart but I stumble sometimes and think guys like Theon and Roose are attractive too :)

Breakspear! Ooh me like a lot... But as you say, to good-looking for the purposes of this thread.

@Earon I & Elaena Targaryen

I always pictured Dunk as extremely handsome, I don´t think all the women were staring at him just because of him being tall (to avoid unintended confusion). And the way Daeron "The Fiddler" came on to him ...

I myself have a thing for Osha. I like tall and sinewy but also motherly and a down to earth humor, so Osha is perfect.

@ Eaeron I & Elaena Targaryen, I'm with you. I don't think of Dunk as very beautiful/conventionally attractive, but I think he has a sweet, honest face and an awesome body. I picture him as bear!Flynn from Tangled (one of the concept designs for Flynn that was really called Bastion; just Google Image "bear Flynn", if you haven't seen it!)

I've always pictured Stannis as pretty hot. Very hard and cold, but good-looking.

Ser Barristan Selmy. I even said aloud, "There you are!" when he revealed himself to Dany. (I was too much of a dope to figure it out before then.)

I seem to have a thing for the honor and duty bound guys.

I think Ygritte (with all her tangled bush of a hair, pug nose, and crooked teeth) is one of the most beautiful girl in Westeros. And of course, Jeyne Westerling. Jaime had [the nerve!] to think she's "not a beauty to lose a kingdom for", but I object!

As for the guys, I find Anguy the Archer surprisingly attractive. I forgot the descriptions of him in the books though. And was Robb considered good-looking in the books as well? Because he is, for me. He and Jon both.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know my manhood rose when Irri and Dany got it on.....................But I find Daenerys, Sansa, Margaery, Mel, and Cat all sexy. I imagine the characters as they are in the show when reading so that's one reason. I' am absolutely in love with Emilia Clarke. And Cat is a MILF. The only time I find Sansa unattractive is when her hair is pinned up, I think she looks better when it's down. I still find Shae sexy, but she looked way more hotter in season one. And Ros is absolutely sexy as well as the whore who was sitting on Bronn's lap. And finally there's Arianne the way she is described makes her irresistible, tempting, and seductive

I know my manhood rose when Irri and Dany got it on.....................But I find Daenerys, Sansa, Margaery, Mel, and Cat all sexy. I imagine the characters as they are in the show when reading so that's one reason. I' am absolutely in love with Emilia Clarke. And Cat is a MILF. The only time I find Sansa unattractive is when her hair is pinned up, I think she looks better when it's down. I still find Shae sexy, but she looked way more hotter in season one. And Ros is absolutely sexy as well as the whore who was sitting on Bronn's lap. And finally there's Arianne the way she is described makes her irresistible, tempting, and seductive

All of those are supposed to be attractive though... don't get me wrong, they all (in partic. Dany) get my womanhood going too but I think it's more about liking those who AREN'T supposed to be attractive. xD

For guys, I find to be very hot:

Oberyn (his first scene alone made me like him)

Sandor (big badass asshole disfigured dudes= turn on)

Mance (i love how laidback he seemed in his intro)

Edmure (always had soft spot for redheads)

Beric (especially in his zombie form...i guess disfigured dudes just turn me on...and hey! i also picture him as a redhead! another turn on).

Bronn (always with something to say)

Jaqen H'ghar (Hmm...A man charms a girl... :kiss: )

Show Jorah and Show Viserys are also too hot for their own good. Show Theon, too.

:laugh:

Girls:

Melisandre (i just love redheads)

Ygritte (see?)

Asha (her personality is the type that really turns me on)

Arianne (most beautiful girl of Westeros imo alongside Sansa and Dany)

Qarl the Maid & Mance Rayder (if they're not supposed to be attractive, because damn :drool: )

Also the Blackfish, Stannis & Benjen Stark :wub:

Stannis Baratheon, for some weird, unknown reason is incredibly attractive to me. Both his show version and books version, because they're kinda different.

I blame GRRM's descriptions for Stannis' eyes ("bottomless blue pools", "deepset blue eyes" & the "cold fury" or "iron ferocity" in his stare) :lol: .. But Stephen Dillane is a DILF.

Jon's described as having the Stark look — plain brown hair, a long face and gray eyes — which comes off as ordinary-ish (whereas I think Robb is supposed to be more conventionally handsome). But he's pretty popular with the ladies — Ygritte, Val, Alys, etc. all either flirt with him, make come-hither small talk or outright jump him. Maybe he's inheriting some of his dad's appeal.

In that same vein, I think Arya must be either somewhat pretty or getting ready to bloom, given that she looks like Lyanna who was considered beautiful in her own way.

Yep, Asha for me. I always picture Pollyanna McIntosh when I read about her and I think she's an absolute babe if not a classic beauty per say.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1717573/

I also imagined Dacey Mormont as being really hot. Almost a stereotypical hot girl that kicks ass that you would see in Hollywood.

The other one I guess is Ellaria Sand. Described as attractive and sensual but not beautiful, but I imagine her being the hottest woman in the series for some reason. She also just seems like an awesome human being which is definitely a plus in this series.

Val is described as beautiful in the books so I'm not sure she counts. (Winter is Coming.net says Stephanie Blacker isn't playing her! WTF?!) Asha in the books (Yara on the show not so much). The Sand Snakes, the Mormont ladies, Brenne (because of her soul). For Osha & Ygritte I'm probably colored by the show, I have a hard time separating the images (maybe Arya too, I can't see a "horse-face") of the actresses.

Archived