MLB 2012 Regular Season: Lime Green, Dancing Girls, Trampolines and Parking Lots

kairparavel

God damn I hate Loney. I'd give my left nut for a 1b with power.

no kidding.

i have more power than he does. i too would trade your left nut. hell, if former padre adrian gonzalez came to chavez i would trade away your entire package! yes, i would totally render you a ken doll for adrian's bat.

then we could move loney to 3rd and send uribe to who or whatever would take him.

no kidding.

i have more power than he does. i too would trade your left nut. hell, if former padre adrian gonzalez came to chavez i would trade away your entire package! yes, i would totally render you a ken doll for adrian's bat.

then we could move loney to 3rd and send uribe to who or whatever would take him.

If you could pull that off, I would comply with your demands. Minus Loney at 3rd. I still want Beltre.

If you could pull that off, I would comply with your demands. Minus Loney at 3rd. I still want Beltre.

so let me get this right...

i am looking at a three team trade with the rangers, the bosox, and the dodgers. the dodgers will receive beltre and gonzalez. boston gets loney and your two nuts, your cock and uribe will be going to the rangers. i feel this is a deal we can make happen. please be careful. don't get injured or any stds. only the dodgers will happily and willingly trade for a obviously injured or diseased cock and balls.

so let me get this right...

i am looking at a three team trade with the rangers, the bosox, and the dodgers. the dodgers will receive beltre and gonzalez. boston gets loney and your two nuts, your cock and uribe will be going to the rangers. i feel this is a deal we can make happen. please be careful. don't get injured or any stds. only the dodgers will happily and willingly trade for a obviously injured or diseased cock and balls.

This sounds like a great trade.

He's just mad because the Dodger Dog is much more beloved than that subpar creation they offer in SF, the Giant Wiener.

Dude, there is nothing in San Francisco that is more beloved than Giant Wiener

oh, sorry.

in cubs news, they lost to the nationals. the fucking nationals. the ex-expos are totally owning your team at wrigley.

is that better, son?

The Nats should be pretty damn good this year. They've got three solid starting pitchers and sticks up and down that lineup. If Strasburg can stay healthy they'll contend for that division.

My heart goes out to you, Jax. My Giants are 0-2 and the starting pitching has coughed it up early.

The Nats should be pretty damn good this year. They've got three solid starting pitchers and sticks up and down that lineup. If Strasburg can stay healthy they'll contend for that division.

That is what I've been saying!

(in my head, listening to the Nats games on the radio while getting updates about the bloody Red Sox).

Go Nats!

Dude, there is nothing in San Francisco that is more beloved than Giant Wiener

Touche

Unfortunately it doesn't seem likely that Strasburg will stay healthy. I hear they're gonna shut him down after 165 innings. I have my doubts that he'll even make it that far.

Fuck the ex-Expos. Im still pissed about that Martinez for Delino DeShields trade. Fucking horseshit.

On November 19, 1993, DeShields was traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers for then-prospect Pedro Martínez. In retrospect, this is considered one of the worst trades in Dodgers history.[3] DeShields hit a mediocre .241 during his three years in Los Angeles, while Martinez went on to win three Cy Young Awards and established himself amongst the greatest pitchers of his time.

yep. total horseshit. not a good move. but, the dodgers have made some other poor moves. like that time they did this:

The Los Angeles Dodgers traded catcher Paul Lo Duca, reliever Guillermo Mota and outfielder Juan Encarnacion to the Florida Marlins on Friday night for pitcher Brad Penny, first baseman Hee Seop Choi and minor league left-hander Bill Murphy.

brad penny. fuck that guy. lo duca was on the juice, but i liked the guy.

yeah, really and truly sad.

that time the expos looked really good for a good portion of the season but were deprived of the chance to either implode and not make the playoffs or to lose in the playoffs. sorry, this was not to be the year of the montreal tickertape parade hoisting the world series trophy attended by...dozens.

Archived