[Book Spoilers] Pre-airing discussion

Ran

So we have Renly and our first glimpse of Margaery, the fallout of Jon's spying, more Ironborn scenes, more warging with Bran, what looks like Tyrion's gambit with Pycelle/LF/Varys and the marriage propositions, and the attack on the Night's Watch recruits. Nothing unexpected really. Looking forward to seeing Renly & co.

I have a feeling we won't see any Stannis in the next ep.

I actually think the episode will end with the attack on Yoren and his Night's Watch recruits. That'll be a turning point in Arya story, as her only real way to get home is destroyed, and it'll leave the audience on a cliffhanger with Yoren's death and all.

I actually think the episode will end with the attack on Yoren and his Night's Watch recruits. That'll be a turning point in Arya story, as her only real way to get home is destroyed, and it'll leave the audience on a cliffhanger with Yoren's death and all.

Yep, came in here just to make this prediction. Unfortunately, Yoren's death probably won't have a big impact on the TV audience since we have barely gotten to see Arya interact with him.

Maybe I'm alone here but I'm most looking forward to more warging scenes tonight. The scene in the first episode was fantastic! But I wonder if it will actually be warging scenes this episode or if Bran will dream one of Jojen's dreams since HBO's summary of tonight's episode mentions dream analysis. We'll just have to wait and see, I suppose :)

I think Brienne is the moment I'm most waiting for this entire season. Tonight should be good.

To-night's the ni-ight…

Ditto. Can't wait to meet Brienne. Interesting that Christie got the part because a fan contacted her agent to alert the agent to this role--wonder if that was someone from here? Makes me happy, too, for some reason, that she's read and studied the books, feels she's come to know Brienne inside and out. Can't wait!

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2012/04/11/game-of-thrones-gwendoline-christie-interview/

I think Christie indicated she was already interested in the role, and the fan (Paul Gude, I think) contacting her agent about it was just confirmation that she was right to be interested.

Count me in as those who are itching to see Brienne. Christie looks fantastic as Brienne from the snippets we had of her and I love Brienne! I'm interested in Margaery, too, because she's clearly going to have a lot more to do than in the books. I think the attack on Yoren and NW recruits will happen this episode. Whoever said that is at the end, I think that's about right.

I am also looking forward to more ironborn stuff and Theon. I don't think Stannis will be featured much in this episode because they need to focus a little more on Renly this time.

Really excited to see Brienne as well, hope she steals the show.

The only thing I dread and hope is over with as soon as possible is that ridiculous dress Margery has, no not the one with the glorious cleavage, the one where she is shaped like a tornado.. I'm embarrassed to even look at that one lol.

Lol!

I wonder if her trying attempting to sleep with Renly will happen this episode and what will come of it. Would he? I'd like to see the dynamic between Marg/Renly/Loras because you know... awkward. :blush:

can't wait to see brienne asking renly to be in the rainbow guard and Cat and Renly talking. Balon and Theon, Cersei angry with tyrion, and i think tyrion will tell shae that she is becoming sansa's maid now, so want to see both girl's reaction to this. hopefully they do the whole dontos/godswood/sansa stuff in this episode as well... and maybe some joff/sandor interaction would be nice as well

Archived