Apple Martini

Nite's King

Where was I when this thread opened?

I think the OP is being sarcastic. I haven't read all the responses, but they seem to be on Apple Martini's side. If the OP confirmed that he's not, in fact, being sarcastic then my apologies to him/her. The reason I think he's being sarcastic is due to some of the responses I've read when Apple (may I call you Apple?), ughhh, corrects someone.

I must admit that whenever I post I'm on the look-out for Apple's opinion on the matter and also hoping that she sides with me. She also keeps me on my toes. I make the assumption that I can post without much detail and everyone will understand what I mean. But after one correction by Apple (in which I couldn't respond with, "that's what I meant") I knew I had to step up my game.

I'd also like to nominate Bourne as someone who is even-keeled and usually adds something to the conversation. There's also a lady/woman with 'winter' in her name who is usually on point with the military threads and is insightful.

Apple Martini pushed Bran out the window, was behind Joffrey's decision to execute Ned and knows where whores go but won't tell Tyrion. How can we cheer such depravity? Even Ramsay Bolton holds his nose.

I'm no veteran to these forums, but Ive taken note of some exceptional contributors, including Martini. also: BB!, Tze (who im convinced is actually GRRM's editor posing as a fan and speculist), and Black Crow.

I like how Apple Martini's "crackpot theories" aren't crackpot.

Apple Martini pushed Bran out the window, was behind Joffrey's decision to execute Ned and knows where whores go but won't tell Tyrion. How can we cheer such depravity? Even Ramsay Bolton holds his nose.

She is the hooded man (sic) and killed Little Walder, putting the blame on Big Walder with a bucket of pigs blood. She left the misshapen footprints near Eastwatch by the Sea and crop circles near God's Eye which were burned before they could be properly appreciated.

Also, just as I get thirsty whenever wine comes into a scene in aSoIaF, I get thirsty when I see AM post.

She is the hooded man (sic) and killed Little Walder, putting the blame on Big Walder with a bucket of pigs blood. She left the misshapen footprints near Eastwatch by the Sea and crop circles near God's Eye which were burned before they could be properly appreciated.

Also, just as I get thirsty whenever wine comes into a scene in aSoIaF, I get thirsty when I see AM post.

Actually, she's a secret Targaryen. That's how she knows so much!

Actually, she's a secret Targaryen. That's how she knows so much!

Nooooooooo.

I think the OP is being sarcastic. I haven't read all the responses, but they seem to be on Apple Martini's side. If the OP confirmed that he's not, in fact, being sarcastic then my apologies to him/her. The reason I think he's being sarcastic is due to some of the responses I've read when Apple (may I call you Apple?), ughhh, corrects someone.

Not to be up my own ass, but I don't think it's sarcasm. :P

Not to be up my own ass, but I don't think it's sarcasm. :P

I would have to agree with you. That's great! I've never seen anything like this.

Does this sort of thing go on all the time around here? If not, then you, my lady, are in rarefied air.

I've lurked this board for a long time. One of the reasons I even bothered coming back after the first time was the quality/depth of discussion, that definitely includes Apple Martini's contribution.

Whenever I see a theory thread popup, I'll look for apple martini's contribution to the thread first, and then go back and read the rest of the thread.

Archived