Misfts Actor Joins Cast

Westeros

For those who are fans of Misfits, the British comedy-drama about a group of delinquents who manifest super powers (Michelle Fairley had a role in its first season), a bit of interesting news cropped up over night: actor Iwan Rheon, who played the moody, shy Simon Bellamy (a character who was one of the most complex storylines in the series, and one that ended with series 3—he won’t be returning for the 4th), has an updated CV —updated within the last two weeks, in fact—noting himself as having a role in Game of Thrones. And what role does the CV reveal for him? read on >>>

Visit the Site!

Great news. This guy seriously has the acting chops to play any role. He would be great as Ramsay though.

And that's quite probably the role he will play. ^^

Reasoning:

1- Ramsay is one of the few characters that would have to be in the 3rd season and hasn't been cast yet.

2- Iwan Rheon is already one of the popular fan choices for the part, along with Robert Sheeshan (the other guy from Misfits) and Cillian Murphy (Scarecrow from Batman).

Total Ramsay. He's perfect for him.

The incredibly vague casting name is unsettling though. I suppose Ramsay wasn't namedropped last season (Roose always called him "my boy," "my bastard," or "my bastard at the Dreadfort"), but eh.

I don't know Misfits, so maybe he's too big an actor for this, but considering there's been no official announcements or anything and this is just something zealous people managed to dig, couldn't he be literally just be playing boy? And be at the end of one episode and the start of another (hence the 'various directors')?

I don't know Misfits, so maybe he's too big an actor for this, but considering there's been no official announcements or anything and this is just something zealous people managed to dig, couldn't he be literally just be playing boy? And be at the end of one episode and the start of another (hence the 'various directors')?

Nope. He is arguably the second more important actor from the cast of Misfits (after Robert Sheeshan). And Misfits got pretty big in Britain. Also an actress from the same ensemble cast (the five main Misfits) is the one already cast as Missandei. It would be really weird to give him a lesser role than her.

Nope. He is arguably the second more important actor from the cast of Misfits (after Robert Sheeshan). And Misfits got pretty big in Britain. Also an actress from the same ensemble cast (the five main Misfits) is the one already cast as Missandei. It would be really weird to give him a lesser role than her.

Dude... different actress, man. The chick who is playing Missandei was in Misfits, but for like 1 ep I believe.

A six-episode role for this season or forever? Because if it's a six-episode role altogether, I don't see how it could be Ramsay. Usually when people are hired for multiple seasons, they don't bother to specify how many episodes they'll be in for the next one, do they? Hmmm.

I really hope this is true !!

6 episodes would be great to really devellop a story-arc where Ramsay manipulates Theon by pretending to be a prisoner with him (till the point where Theon confess to him not killing the Stark boys), then the revelation of his true nature and identity (I can see this as being the twist ending of episode 6/7), then some more torture till the end of the season with Theon slowly becoming Reek, mentaly and physicaly.

Then, season 4: more torture and catch back with the beginning of Dance around the last episodes of season 4... maybe ending season 4 with the arrival at Winterfell.

Archived