Fictional Places And Characters That You Wish Were Real .

Bronson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dorne while The Red Viper was still alive.

As for characters, I would have liked my own little Yoda following me everywhere and making comments on everything I do.

I was doing a reread and...ugh I found this quote......kinda makes Dorne seem awesome after he died

In the pillow houses women are coupling with every man who comes

to them, and refusing any coin. In Sunspear, on the Broken Arm, along the Greenblood, in the

mountains, out in the deep sand, everywhere, everywhere, women tear their hair and men cry out

in rage.

(Obara on the unrest of the people of Dorne upon hearing of Oberyn's death)

• 3 weeks later...

Seconding Terre D'Ange! A whole country of people smitten with love, sex, culture, art, clothes, and swords.

I'd also love to visit the London from Anno Dracula. As long as I wasn't a vampire streetwalker. And I'd want to hang out with Genevieve and Beauregard. The latter because I concurrently played Assassin's Creed III at the same time I picked the book up, so I picture Beauregard as looking like Haytham Kenway. Garowwwl.

I wouldn't want to visit Adua, but I'd love to have a drink with Glokta. Bitterly funny misanthropy is wonderful in small doses.

I'm such a PotterGeek I'd have to visit Hogwarts. And if qualified, I'd like to teach Charms. :blush: But only if Prof. Flitwick is ready to retire...

I'd also love to spend some time on The Island from LOST. Hanging in New Otherton, taking the Pala Ferry to work on Hydra Island. Chilling with Hugo Reyes. Playing Fetch with Vincent. Good times...

Having a drink in the Mos Eisley Cantina would be cool, too. :cheers:

Zamonia, if anybody has read 13 1/2 Lifes of Captain Bluebeard. It is so hilariously crazy.

Also, Hogwarts would be fun to visit.

Second choice would be Pemberly Manor and my residing there as Mrs. F. Darcy.

:wub: This I could settle for too, I think! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived