Fictional Places And Characters That You Wish Were Real .

Bronson

By the looks of the place, I'd imagine the birds would shat glitter or Elven crystals. Nothin to worry about!

Bear with me here, but imagine they shat out uber-delish skittles. I can't decide if I would taste the rainbow. Or, for that matter, kiss an elf.

Eh, It's a bit...nice. A bit...Christian.

That was fucking awesome, and now I have something new to watch on Netflix. Seeing Mark, Jez, and Sophie together, but not as Mark, Jez, and Sophie was a bit... disconcerting though.

I'd rather have Bag End. With electricity, running water and WiFi of course.

You can only get those services in Mordor. Mordor > the rest of Middle Earth. The shire's a little too bright.

That was fucking awesome, and now I have something new to watch on Netflix. Seeing Mark, Jez, and Sophie together, but not as Mark, Jez, and Sophie was a bit... disconcerting though.

A convert! I think it's the best sketch comedy since 'A Bit of Fry and Laurie.' Great stuff. I actually saw it before 'Peep show,' so we have reversed perspectives.

A convert! I think it's the best sketch comedy since 'A Bit of Fry and Laurie.' Great stuff. I actually saw it before 'Peep show,' so we have reversed perspectives.

I liked their cameo as the robot voices on the latest episode of Doctor Who :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived