It's a Nice Day For A...

Westeros

I guess she is according to one of the actress' tweets.

Perhaps the Blackfish will be at the wedding too and escape with her to Riverrun where the events will be the same as in the books.

The only way I can deal with her being at the RW is if she dies. And even then, it will still irritate the crap out of me.

I don't think that will work for the story. There's this theory that the Blackfish escaped with the real Jeyne from Riverrun, carrying Robb's heir. If they decide to kill her, they'll ruin the entire story.

I didn't think the RW would take place until the 4th season...I really hope they include it in SEASON 3!!

Is anyone else excited about Catelyn being killed? She is so annoying!

ummmm..... you haven't read the books all the way through.

As long as Talisa isn't in the wedding I'll be happy. It would be stupid to bring her.

she can't be there. the reason they are going to attend is to make some penance with the Freys over robb's marriage to her. cat makes SURE she is sent away so that she cannot be there to avoid angering the Freys. which, ahem,, well..... Remember that lord frey made a BIG DEAL out of Cat and her tully family not coming to other weddings before they "needed" them. so they are going back to make peace by not missing THIS wedding. good luck with that.

I don't think that will work for the story. There's this theory that the Blackfish escaped with the real Jeyne from Riverrun, carrying Robb's heir. If they decide to kill her, they'll ruin the entire story.

I hope we never see her again.

You know, I wouldn't be massively against or surprised at her appearing at the wedding. They've already kind of butchered Robb's story in that they've turned it into into a star-crossed lovers kind of deal. Having her there to witness Robb's murder wouldn't be surprising.

But I'm also kind of thinking - with regards to her tweet - Oona was just there for the filming. D&D talk about this moment being the reason they wanted to make the sure. I'm sure it'll be quality, right down to the last detail.

And who are you, the proud lord said...

I really don't think that theory is correct. Even in that Vulture interview, it's specifically brought up as an example of the fans going a little wild about something George has admitted was just a mistake. I've never thought the timing or logistics make any sense.

I really don't think that theory is correct. Even in that Vulture interview, it's specifically brought up as an example of the fans going a little wild about something George has admitted was just a mistake. I've never thought the timing or logistics make any sense.

I wasn't aware of the fact that George made a mistake there. Could you be so kind to give me source? I need to read it before I can discard that theory (which I had since the Blackfish escaped).

I wasn't aware of the fact that George made a mistake there. Could you be so kind to give me source? I need to read it before I can discard that theory (which I had since the Blackfish escaped).

It's discussed here, toward the bottom: http://www.vulture.com/2012/10/influential-fans-the-webmasters-of-westerosorg.html I've posted elsewhere about why it makes no sense to think that a camp full of westerners, some of whom know exactly what Jeyne looks like, would somehow miss an exchange.

It's discussed here, toward the bottom: http://www.vulture.com/2012/10/influential-fans-the-webmasters-of-westerosorg.html I've posted elsewhere about why it makes no sense to think that a camp full of westerners, some of whom know exactly what Jeyne looks like, would somehow miss an exchange.

Thank you for the link, Jolene. Good article. :)

It's discussed here, toward the bottom: http://www.vulture.c...esterosorg.html I've posted elsewhere about why it makes no sense to think that a camp full of westerners, some of whom know exactly what Jeyne looks like, would somehow miss an exchange.

Well, there goes my theory. I suppose the Blackfish is all on his own then. Thanks anyway.

I agree. And besides, Jeyne was drinking Moon Tea. How could she have become pregnant then?

It's discussed here, toward the bottom: http://www.vulture.c...esterosorg.html I've posted elsewhere about why it makes no sense to think that a camp full of westerners, some of whom know exactly what Jeyne looks like, would somehow miss an exchange.

Not actually a quote from Martin though is it now?

Archived