It's a Nice Day For A...

Westeros

So, Extras NI—the main casting agency for extras for the production—just put out this urgent call:

CELLISTS - brief:

- Seeking MALE only cellists. Must have experience.

- Ideally men with medieval or period faces (i.e long hair & beard) but not essential.

- ATTN: [email protected] & include

—A clear & current photograph (if you have video footage, please include it/attach link)

—Your measurements including height, waist, chest & shoe size

—Your level of experience and/or CV

- You must be fully available for filming on the 15th through to the 19th of October. If successful, you will be contacted. Rate of pay will be confirmed at this point.

AMPUTEES - brief:

- Seeking LEG ONLY, MALE AMPUTEES.

- ATTN: [email protected] & include

—A clear and current photograph

—Your measurements including height, waist, chest & shoe size

—A clear description regarding where your limb is missing eg. at knee, at ankle, etc

- You must be fully available for filming on the NIGHT of October 12th.

- You must be OK and comfortable with filming a scene within the context of a battle where your leg has been injured. Prosthetic makeup will be applied as though your leg has newly been severed. We understand that this is not for everyone, so please only apply if you are happy to participate. read on >>>

Visit the Site!

Exciting stuff. I know David and Dan have said that the RW has been the one thing they've been most looking forward to. Given that, and that they're devoting a good amount of time to shoot the scene, I have really good hopes for seeing it.. (especially since we have such a thrilling rendition of Rains of Castamere already)

Exciting stuff. I know David and Dan have said that the RW has been the one thing they've been most looking forward to. Given that, and that they're devoting a good amount of time to shoot the scene, I have really good hopes for seeing it.. (especially since we have such a thrilling rendition of Rains of Castamere already)

I'm really excited to see they are putting a lot into this scene.

I didn't think the RW would take place until the 4th season...I really hope they include it in SEASON 3!!

Is anyone else excited about Catelyn being killed? She is so annoying!

I'd rather see all the Lannisters buried alive. While I hate Cat's views of Jon, I still hold the Starks above all other families. But I am happy this is taking place in season 3 as it is a very pivotal point in the story.

Ned's execution and the Blackwater were both second last episodes. I hope RW is the season finale, and they need to do it in a way that viewers will not expect, no obvious foreshadowing.

for examples: have Robb go over battle plans with the Frey host to take Casterly Rock and the Boltons to help take Moat Cailin. All is set in motion to take off for battle at first light after the wedding festivities. And then we all know what happens later.

Amputees? More Talisa cutting people's feet? :laugh:

But seriously, I believe they are going to show the aftermath of the RW, of the massacre of all the Northern army and not just of the Northern nobility. That would be awesome! ^_^

Ned's execution and the Blackwater were both second last episodes. I hope RW is the season finale, and they need to do it in a way that viewers will not expect, no obvious foreshadowing.

for examples: have Robb go over battle plans with the Frey host to take Casterly Rock and the Boltons to help take Moat Cailin. All is set in motion to take off for battle at first light after the wedding festivities. And then we all know what happens later.

I hope they'll do it in the finale too, and have the battle of Castle Black in episode 9 (really hope it's in season 3, so we can have the battle of the Wall in season 4, with Stannis being a Boss), that way non-readers would probably think that was the plot of the season (like Blackwater in season 2), RW will be totally unexpected then...

I hope they'll do it in the finale too, and have the battle of Castle Black in episode 9 (really hope it's in season 3, so we can have the battle of the Wall in season 4, with Stannis being a Boss), that way non-readers would probably think that was the plot of the season (like Blackwater in season 2), RW will be totally unexpected then...

GRRM said there will be some fallout following the RW. I expect it to be a episode-closer for sure, so that means it will be episode 9 (knowing that Sansa and Tyrion's marriage is in episode 8).

how do you know that

Sansa's and Tyrion's marriage

will be in episode 8? IIRC it takes place way earlier in the books and I thought it to be in episode 3 or 4 or something

Let me get the source. Hold on.

Here, I can't find the original source anymore (was somewhere in The Latest News thingy on the left side of your browser).

how do you know that

Sansa's and Tyrion's marriage

will be in episode 8? IIRC it takes place way earlier in the books and I thought it to be in episode 3 or 4 or something

Remind me if I'm wrong, but does it really matter if the two weddings are put closer together. The only effect that I can recall from Tyrion and Sansa's marriage on the Robb/Cat story is that Robb after that refuses to name Sansa as his heir, and they can easily put that scene in the beginning of episode 9.

Remind me if I'm wrong, but does it really matter if the two weddings are put closer together. The only effect that I can recall from Tyrion and Sansa's marriage on the Robb/Cat story is that Robb after that refuses to name Sansa as his heir, and that can easily put that scene in the beginning of episode 9.

They're obviously using the Sansa/Tyrion marriage as the King's Landing 'climax' of this season. That's why they moved it to the end of the season.

It looks like this is going to be a cracking wedding, with people loosing their limbs & stuff. Even Dothraki would approve. Need to stock up on handkerchiefs, there are going to be tears :crying:

Is it just me or is there anyone else who doesn't care much for Dany storyline in season 3? So many exciting things happening elsewhere - Arya/Sandor journey, RW, Jaimie/Brienne, Wildlings, Castle Black - I think Dany's stuff is going to look very thin in comparison (again!). The only thing I'm looking forward is Jorah declaring his feeling for Dany ("I should have kissed you in Quarth, in the red waste, every night and every day." in that velvety voice... :blushing: ).

Is it just me or is there anyone else who doesn't care much for Dany storyline in season 3? So many exciting things happening elsewhere - Arya/Sandor journey, RW, Jaimie/Brienne, Wildlings, Castle Black - I think Dany's stuff is going to look very thin in comparison (again!). The only thing I'm looking forward is Jorah declaring his feeling for Dany ("I should have kissed you in Quarth, in the red waste, every night and every day." in that velvety voice... :blushing: ).

Personally I loved Dany's story in ASoS - Dracarys and Mysha are two of the best moments of the entire series, imo.

Archived