Arrow

Myrddin

What annoys me a bit is how forgiving everyone is of Oliver going around killing people. It's a little too convenient to write off every murdered henchman as a definitive bad guy.

I wouldn't quite go so far. They kind of brought it up during Diggle's story about Afghanistan and Felicity's responses. Everyone of those criminal henchmen probably makes some sort of decision/choice to get them to where they are. That's contrasted heavily with Dig's story about the warlord. I think Dig sort of appreciates the clear battle lines here. Good vs. Evil.

What a great episode, 40 minutes on the island and stuff is beginning to really make sense, too. I loved it. I'll wait with posting details/spoilers untill some more people get to see it...

I pretty much agree. I almost wish they would just do a full ep about the Island from time to time, and stop doing it as a back story ever week.

Hell Yes.

Loved this ep. Very little of the front story, gets into a lot of the backstories. Answered a few questions, but brings in more.

Speaking of which, did I see that right. Oli got the same shoulder tat, as The China man's daughter?

Hell Yes.

Loved this ep. Very little of the front story, gets into a lot of the backstories. Answered a few questions, but brings in more.

Speaking of which, did I see that right. Oli got the same shoulder tat, as The China man's daughter?

Yes, that's correct.

Yes, that's correct.

Hell Yes.

Not to be spoilish or anything, I just wanted to point out the China man's daughter is a character from the comics as far as I know. That suggests we will see a lot more of her. Then again the show has changed things up a lot as well from the comics, so who knows.

Not to be spoilish or anything, I just wanted to point out the China man's daughter is a character from the comics as far as I know. That suggests we will see a lot more of her. Then again the show has changed things up a lot as well from the comics, so who knows.

Shado played a prominent role in the Longbow Hunters mini-series.

Not sure how that'll play into this show, but exciting to see the connective threads from the comic all woven into this new tapestry.

Finally got to see the episode. Best one in a while. Glad to see Crixus Slade is going to stick around.

He specically called her, "Shado", who is a major Green Arrow player from the Mike Grell classic "Longbow Hunters" (Spoilers in the Link to the Story). They messed with her a little later on after Grell, but she's a significant part of the mythos. So we'll see where it goes...

Heh, Myr...

Yea, Green Arrow wasn't one of my fav, and I am really old so what this is based off was well below my radar. I reallly do like it. I think they have 1 maybe 2 filler ep's. They have changed things up on us a couple times( which I love, hate when I know everything that is going to happen on a show).

yeah, maybe this is just me but I'm sort of beginning to get a Norman Bates vibe from Crixus and the Deathstroke mask. It's like they're 2 separate identities. There was a moment when he was just looking at the mask like he was afraid of it. It sort of fits with crazy schizophrenic Deathstroke from some of the comics lol but I don't know.

Who are you talking about that lost an eye? Deadshot, when Ollie shot him through the eye? I think even in the comics he had like an electronic eye so that makes sense. But yeah you're right that Deathstroke also has an eye to lose :cool4: . I'm guessing Ollie will be somewhat responsible which turns him against him.

Thanks for link Jaxom and Myrddin. Perhaps you know more about Deadshot v. Deathstroke and whether their stories match up at all.

I wonder how they are going to do the Deathstroke stuff. So far, the wrong dude has lost an eye, right? Is there a Deathstroke that follows this storyline? I can't think of one.

The whole "two Deathstrokes" is an interesting twist...not sure I like it...I'm expecting that we'll see Deathstroke (the proper one) show up as part of the big cliffhnager at the end of the season...you know, if there's a cliffhanger...

Thanks for link Jaxom and Myrddin. Perhaps you know more about Deadshot v. Deathstroke and whether their stories match up at all.

Two totally seperate characters.

It was worth it just to have Felicity let her hair down :drool:

I don't know, the glasses kinda do it for me...

The incredible insidiousness of the CW; claiming to be G rated while preying on sexual tension at every moment....

It was worth it just to have Felicity let her hair down :drool:

I don't know, the glasses kinda do it for me...

:cheers:

:wub: :agree:

I don't usually find blondes that attractive, but, yeah, here too.

Archived