MLB off-season

Lord O' Bones

Pence really put the wood on that one. Poor location on the fastball by Wainwright. That was his problem in G5 against the Nats. He hasn't come back from Tommy John as well as I'd hoped. I swear he used to hit 94 pretty regularly. Now he rarely if ever does.

don't
?

Not if I can help it, at least not regular season. I prefer sports where I at least think a majority of the players are trying their hardest a majority of the time.

As to Sager's suits, God, what an assclown. Is there a reason for that?

Not if I can help it, at least not regular season. I prefer sports where I at least think a majority of the players are trying their hardest a majority of the time.

The irony of that statement in an MLB thread is not small.

I have to say, if this ends up STL vs DET, my levels of not giving a shit will reach an all-time high.

As for Sager, no idea why he dresses like that, just pointing out that it's a long-standing ongoing phenomenon. I particularly enjoy the first clip, whem Garnett tells him to burn the suit.

Random stat: In both of Carpenter's starts in this series he's given up 5 runs but only 2 earned.

So what gives? The Cards have a crazy streak of surviving must-win games, and the Giants are going for their second three-in-a-row must win comeback series.

So what gives? The Cards have a crazy streak of surviving must-win games, and the Giants are going for their second three-in-a-row must win comeback series.

It really does seem like an epic battle to the bitter end and the winner will become the king of the universe a cow to the slaughter against Detroit.

ETA: It just started to rain. Bad news for both teams.

Archived