Favourite characters

Aelos

• 1 month later...

Funny how the choice is so hard for people..

Though honestly, if I had to pick a character from the books timeline i'd have a terrible time as well.

Houses Stark and Targaryen at the top, with Martell coming slightly ahead of Baratheon for place three.

Jaime's retribution is an interesting thing and I like to read his latest POV chapters more than those of other characters. (except those regarding Daenerys, they show why Aegon had to conform to the Andal faith and not risk exactly what happened with the harpies. IMO)

Jon, Brann and Arya have also kept me interested throughout the series and I sure want them to survive and succeed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tyrion was sharing no2 place with Jon but I can't forgive him for killing his father,he needs and redemption arc that would cover Sistine chapel for me to put him back on the list.

I see how you could fault him for killing Shae and being mean to sex slaves, etc. But killing his evil murderous and calous bastard of a father who endorses baby-killing and protects mass-rapists all the while made all of his sons turn out fucked up? Best thing he's ever done!

• 5 weeks later...

Only one? Too difficult, impossible. In no particular order, my favourite characters

• Davos Seaworth
  • Sansa Stark
  • Bran Stark
  • Brienne of Tarth
  • Tyrion Lannister
  • Jon Snow
  • Daenerys Targaryen
  • Theon Greyjoy
  • Jaime Lannister
  • Asha Greyjoy
  • Samwell Tarly

But if I had to choose favourite character from the ASOIAF universe, then I would be forced to choose between Bloodraven and Shiera Seastar

Archived