Which character (currently alive) do you want to have a happy ending?

King of the Road

Theon. He's been through some twisted shit and I want him REDEEMED.

Sandor (I think he is alive)

Sansa and Arya

Nymeria (I love animals and it broke my heart that Arya had to throw rocks at her). I want her reunited with Arya

Stranger!

Dog!

Crunch!

Pretty Pig!

I really dead serious about the animals above.

I think Crunch is already dead, and pretty pig BBQ...

Let's just take it as read that I want all the good people (Stark kids, various innocents, Davos) to end well.

But as a work of fiction, I must admit that I want to see Littlefinger, one of the least deserving characters, have a happy ending. It would make so many readers apoplectic with rage and fly in the face of storytelling convention.

Davos, first and foremost.

Littlefinger: alive and Lord of the Fingers. Poor and maybe sad, but alive at the end of ADOS

Stannis, but I have 0 hope.

Rickon Stark, he simply rocks.

Sansa:she has grew a lot.

Jaime: he deserves a happy ending.

Arya: she just suffered enough.

Theon. I loved his ADWD chapters.

Mance.

I can live with Jon (probably my favorite character) being killed in a blaze of glory. I can live with other characters dying. I just want to see the best King and leader in the series who genuinely cares about "his" people get a happy ending. I want him singing Dornishman's wife in a tent again with Tormund, Val, and Jon as company. Stannis can join too if he drops the whole "mance must be burned" thing as well.

Davos - as everyone mentioned he's just a good bloke, i kind of see him as a similar character to Eddard stark, saves roberts bastard and now going to save rickon, another character who i hope for a happy ending is Tormund, if thats not possible id love to see him go into battle and just wreak some absolute havock, whilst screaming about how much of a boss he is.

/evil laugh/ I want khaleesi's dreams will be fullfilled in the end! Nice, cozy house with red door, Daario in her bed... O, yes. Small life of smallfolks couple. Dragons could be transformed in the stone gargoyles in their little garden.

Davos. Jon. Tyrion. Sansa. Gendry. Jeyne Poole.Shireen Baratheon. Tommen. Some kind of redemption of Theon? Or quick death for him?

/very little bit of hope/ King Stannis? Peace and justice? Law and order?

Very big MAYBE.

So many

Sansa, she has suffered so much

Samwell Tarly

Dany (but I know she won't get one, she will die)

Prince Doran Martell of Dorne, the man has suffered health wise, his marriage fell apart, his daughter is wanton and destructive, his brother and sister were killed by the same dude, his nephew (allegedly) and his niece were killed like pigs on Christmas Eve in Hialeah, and his other son just got cooked by a dragon. My goodness, can he catch a break?

/evil laugh/ I want khaleesi's dreams will be fullfilled in the end! Nice, cozy house with red door, Daario in her bed... O, yes. Small life of smallfolks couple. Dragons could be transformed in the stone gargoyles in their little garden.

You want Dany to become a hobbit? :)

I don't think in terms of happy endings for anyone but I'd like to see some more romance. I want Dany to be reunited with Daario, I know, it's terribly wrong of me, but what can I say. Also Sansa and Sandor, and Jaime and Brienne (excluding the trip to UnCat, on the way, whatever, I'll take it).

Stannis! I think he deserves a happy ending, a least ruling at stormsends. Of course all the stark kids, edmure, and knowing george martins style, i'm pretty worried about dany's future, so i do hope that she ends up happy at her home with the red door

Archived