TTTNE 377: January In Winterfell

DreamSongs

Hello, folks.

I'm back - as you can see. Work got hectic, and I had a lot to do.

And it's good to be back. :cheers:

Glad to see you're okay! We wondered where you were.

Welcome back!

Finally able to get to the gym and lo and behold it wasn't packed to the walls!!!

Yay I get a nice long workout :)

Urgh I hate gyms, always full of people, you can never use the machine you want, when you do it's covered in sweat. And for guys it's more awkwardly homoerotic than rocky 3's training montage. (If you haven't seen it, him and a black guy with a moustache run down a beach in very little clothing, then jump and hug each other at the end.)

Hello, folks.

I'm back - as you can see. Work got hectic, and I had a lot to do.

And it's good to be back. :cheers:

YAY!

Guess who's back

back again?

Targ is back!

Tell your friends!

I know some of you missed me.. but I have risen from the fires again!

The Great Overlord of the Game Alts in this Board would like to invite you to our recently revamped BLOODBATH known as:

Mafia Game 97,

hosted by your one and only true Conquering House of the Seven Kingdoms: House Targaryen!

(The Heads of the Dragon for this round are Lany Cassandra, Piper of Chaos, and Zar Lannister)

I AM THE TRUE LORD OF THE GAMES (evidently this is why Ran Created this account, DUH)

all others are pretenders , and will be dealt with in FIRE AND BLOOD,

Anyway, to Sign Up for this game, PM Us here, or PM Ser Lany Cassandra, Your Lovely Host and Official Game Moderator.

See your corpses soon!

L_T is back! :grouphug:

Just a flyby, folks. I was just asked to change my new hours to 11a-7p (from noon-8p). They just can't make up their minds... :rolleyes: I need to get on some sort of a regular spam schedule!

Hope everyone has a great day. :grouphug: for those in need. :leer: for all!

Continued work on my economics paper. Seven pages done, three more to go. I probably made half of it up, and I doubt any of it makes, but I don't really care.

Hey, Alex. =o)

Thank you. :grouphug:

maid: Guinness is way better if you ask me. I visited the Guinness brewery a couple of years ago, and later I had fresh Guinness. :smug:

Speaking of which... I gotta take a few bottles home when I'm doing the weekly shopping.

Hey, Headless Jeyne. =o)

It makes me realize that people here really care for each other - and that's something really grand and great. Keep it up, friends. =o)

I did think of you, guys. And it's making me proud to be a part of this community.

Archived