TTTNE 377: January In Winterfell

DreamSongs

Bucky, if you feel you are missing out, here it is. I give you... *drums*... post 580!!!! :P

Wouldn't this be Bucky's post 581? Otherwise she would be one post behind, not ahead...

Yes, it is. I just do not have post no. 580. One of the weirdest things I saw on this forum.

Sorry you are disappointed in my win Bucky :(

:grouphug: for Bucky

The computer must be haunted.

:grouphug: Of course I am not, dear! Never disappointed in your win. Do not worry, it is just something playing tricks with my account.

Bex, she wasn't disappointed, Buck is above that! She was astonished, and could not believe her eyes. :)

:grouphug: My bardies know me well. :P

:lol: Headaches all around! Stupid post 580... (no offence Julifay - the content of the post was great.)

Of course it was! So well thought through, so beautifully phrased. A post not seen every day. :bowdown:

blablabla

:whip: Don't blablabla me! Behave. :P

I have been at home all day, lazy, and have just eaten two little Lindt bunny rabbits. :drool:

Sounds like an excellent day to me.

I should be going to sleep, spammers. Have a niece night/day/whatever. :grouphug:

I haven't been in a race yet! :bawl:

Did any of you watch Cougar Town last night like I told you to?

I recorded it. It was one of my favorite shows. I wish they had changed the name because so many people didn't relate to it. I did enjoy reading all of the alternative names and funny things they would put under the title. At least it was moved and not cancelled. I also like seeing my hometown in the opening credits. :D

CONGRATS BEX!!!! :)

I agree. I have three sons in their mid-to-late twenties, and "gentlemanly" behaviour was one of those things that we tried to instill in them. So now, if they make a dash to open a door for a woman, that is sexist and offensive behaviour?

What a confusing world we live in.

You do???? Then you are invited to join the Broads without Banners group for women of a certain level of experience. :D Not that we do anything. I have 20 and 23 year-old sons. :)

Crap. Multi posting again accidentally. I thought FB had posted after me. Sorry mods! :(

Yes, it is. I just do not have post no. 580.

Well, it's more that you have an extra phantom post hiding between everyone else's 579 and 580, which you can't see but know is there. Spooky...

One of the weirdest things I saw on this forum.

No arguments there 8)

I've got 11 more hours to kill at the aiport and only 3h of laptop battery left. IMPOSSIBRU.

Are there some sockets around? There are often recharging stations for phones etc.

Find a computer shop and ask to borrow a power cable if that's the problem?

Archived