TTTNE 377: January In Winterfell

DreamSongs

I thought the EG was quite fun at times, it just lasted too long. :/

I played Portal 2 last night for waay too long and am very sleepy today. We wanted to finish the co-op, but still have a few of the bonus (art) levels left. To be honest, I felt Valve were miking the popularity of the first game way too much. So fed up with GLaDOS.

ETA: Sorry! I'm really NOT trying to turn this into a video game thread...

There's nothing wrong with turning something into a video games thread! :P Well, at least not if it's just a little! Don't want to go waay off topic! :P Portal 2 is awesome!

Mod warning? What did you guys do there?

We tried to organize a coordinated attack against a quote by Stannis. We failed. Stannis got 3 of the top 5 spots for ASoS. To top it off, the last Jaime quote went down in flames.

And then came the Wench. :D

It will be easy for me to keep the Unknown for the king :smug: He can not even walk across the street to find what he wishes for :P

Try browsing a forum on the mobile edition and you will know the true meaning to dwelling in the shadows :P

Ugh, just got off a call with opposing counsel negotiating an agreement where the other side pretty much has us over a barrel but the client wants the sun, moon and stars. Sigh.

Lol, ain't that a bitch. A dire need for controlling expectations is evident! And not so funny, the path to having a really unhappy client.

Archived