TTTNE 377: January In Winterfell

DreamSongs

What I deduce from it, is that you have Mozilla Firefox, but still use internet Explorer. So you are quite conservative. I also notice that internet icon is your first icon on the lower bar, so it means you use your computer primaraly for it. Your sound icon shows that sound is not muted, so you should be in a quite not restricred environment. But your battery has almost run out, before you pluged it back in, so you were wandering around. :rofl:

:lmao:

I was also checking what browser she has. Why am I interested in that?

Of course. ;)

Edit: Did you try to view the page with Chrome? Maybe it's just an Internet Explorer error.

I am on Chrome now, and it is still the same as before, that is, I see maid's post as no. 1000 and the last on the page. It must be something about my account, I guess, no idea why it would be a thing with the browser I use.

I rememeber that. But it was inside information :ninja: From that other place.

:ninja: Okay.

Hey, everyone. For those who don't already know, I am in a bad mood.

Only about 95% of that has to do with the eg.

Why do you not stop playing if it bothers you that much? :rofl:

Hello, Zabzie. ;)

I am on Chrome now, and it is still the same as before, that is, I see maid's post as no. 1000 and the last on the page.

So who do you see for 500? It's The ConfusedBlackBear for me.

Okidoke. How's your day been?

I've done very little all day! I'm a student! So had one lecture on Microbial Physiology, then cruised round here all day. Played Portal 2 a bit, the steam sale finally pulled me in. Washed up, Listened to PM, put a wash on and hung it up to dry.

Yourself? Any more questions about screensavers/desktops?

I like the new thread.

I've done very little all day! I'm a student! So had one lecture on Microbial Physiology, then cruised round here all day. Played Portal 2 a bit, the steam sale finally pulled me in. Washed up, Listened to PM, put a wash on and hung it up to dry.

Yourself? Any more questions about screensavers/desktops?

I played Portal 2 last night for waay too long and am very sleepy today. We wanted to finish the co-op, but still have a few of the bonus (art) levels left. To be honest, I felt Valve were miking the popularity of the first game way too much. So fed up with GLaDOS.

ETA: Sorry! I'm really NOT trying to turn this into a video game thread...

My day has been fine. Only taught three lessons and played badminton afterward. My emotions are all coming to the surface tonight because I've been dragged home for dinner by my dad, when I really just want to go back to my new place at Lincoln. I really like living there - it's already feeling like home.

I played Portal 2 last night for waay too long and am very sleepy today. We wanted to finish the co-op, but still have a few of the bonus (art) levels left. To be honest, I felt Valve were miking the popularity of the first game way too much. So fed up with GLaDOS.

Sort of agree, maybe trying a bit too hard, but I still love GLaDOS. 'It's been a long time. How have you been? I've been *really* busy being dead. You know, after you MURDERED ME?'

My day has been fine. Only taught three lessons and played badminton afterward. My emotions are all coming to the surface tonight because I've been dragged home for dinner by my dad, when I really just want to go back to my new place at Lincoln. I really like living there - it's already feeling like home.

Maybe try something more extreme exercise wise. Burn off the RAGE!

Archived