TTTNE 377: January In Winterfell

DreamSongs

Hey y'all!!!

I didn't read back, too long :P But congratulations Bex!!!!'

Had an eventful and hilarious day running errands and spending time with friends :D

:grouphug: dreamcatcher and everyone else who needs it :)

You should read back...:P JW got a forced temporay leave of absence for somthing I am not entirely sure yet.

It was 88 degrees F here. Oof!!!

88 F in the Dead of Winter? Well this will be an interesting Summer...

It has been cool here, though... well cool in terms of what you'd expect a Tropical Island to cool into (75 F).

The island breeze has picked up though... Which is normal for this time of the year, and kind of nice

ok

I tried to post this in the 2nd Pranks thread. but by the time I had writtne it it was locked. didn't want to waste my work

One Prank I do remeber, not sure if it went right or wrong, I'll let you be the judge.

Durring my apprentaship we all went to colleage one week in every three, and we would often share out the coursework between us. Let me be clear, we would all do our own assingments but check them against the shared work. Well one peron in our group would always want our assingments and would just copy / re-word them. however she would never provide anything or do any of the work herslef.

well we all got a little pissed off with this. So for one assingment (about the what caused the braket of a blackboard in an imagianary school to break) I worte a fake answers. I then gave real copies (not the fake )to everyone in our swapies group. I refused to give a copy to the intended victim because she would not share anything. Durring our break everyone in the group took thier bags out of the room (this was very rare) apart from me.

durring break she went down my bag, found my fake assinment and photocoppied it.

When it came to handing the assingment in, my victim had infact got someone elses correct assinment coppied everythign from that and my fake answers to the same question.

Now I didn't know she also had someone elses answers, but I really only wanted to waste her time a bit and not hand in something so worng so my fake assingment started out just havig the wrong answers figures to some sums, by the time I got to the end of the assingment I was writing about thermonuclear detonation, tackion emiotions creating holes in the matter-anitmatter containment field and the inevitable implossion of the space time continum. It should have been obvious. However she copied me word, for word, then copied the correct answers.

I still don't feel the slightest bit of guilt over this. My only regret is I don't still have a copy of that fake assingment, it was truely a work of art.

Am I a bad person?

How do I sign up? Especially like the fact that you don't do anything!.. :cheers:

No signing is necessary! That's part of the doing nothing thing. It's just an internal designation/awareness of who we are thing. :D

<snip>

I still don't feel the slightest bit of guilt over this. My only regret is I don't still have a copy of that fake assingment, it was truely a work of art.

Am I a bad person?

That is hilarious and diabolical. Did she get busted? And what did you do an apprentiship for?

So I'm actually thinking about getting one of these to put in our backyard in case something happens to either one of my parents and they need to live with us. I know that's kind of weird but my Mom thought that she had lost her health insurance and was having a panic attack that she'd have to sell her house and everything (she's a breast cancer survivor so health insurance is a big expensive deal). She got it all worked out but it got me thinking about what options there are if we ever have to take care of our parents.

Anyway, my son went to bed really early at 6:30 tonight :shocked: and I don't even know what to do with all this extra time.

Well she got busted by us. the teacher gave her a 0 for that peice and the comment "I'm not sure your answering the questions I gave you" But rhe was no-long term harm done. It was like virtually impossible to fail the course, Since if the colleage failed students the company would charge them and perhaps change colleage.

My Appentaship was for Elecrto-mechaninical Engineering (Maintenance) I work for an Ammerican four letter car compmay

You have a big garden if you can fit one of those in it. If your serriously thinkning about it talk to your parent first. let them know its a option but there may be better ideas out there.

make the most of the extra time your little one is going to be up extra early.....

Well she got busted by us. the teacher gave her a 0 for that peice and the comment "I'm not sure your answering the questions I gave you" But rhe was no-long term harm done. It was like virtually impossible to fail the course, Since if the colleage failed students the company would charge them and perhaps change colleage.

My Appentaship was for Elecrto-mechaninical Engineering (Maintenance) I work for an Ammerican four letter car compmay

You have a big garden if you can fit one of those in it. If your serriously thinkning about it talk to your parent first. let them know its a option but there may be better ideas out there.

make the most of the extra time your little one is going to be up extra early.....

That is impressive Pebble!

Yah, I seemed to have linked one of the bigger prefabs, but I was thinking more like if we had to make room for parent(s) in the near future. Unfortunately the housing market is so horrible here we wouldn't get much equity if we were to sell in the next few years. But we do have a big enough backyard to fit one of those bad boys into. It would just look like a modern "mother in-law" home. Anyway, I was sort of just thinking out loud so to speak.

And yes, I'm going to soak in the tub and read for an hour then off to bed early :)

Late NIght Fly-By

Congrats on the race win Bex :cheers: and a few of these for good measure :leer: :leer: :leer:.

No time to read back now so hope everyone had a good day and some hugs for those who need some :grouphug: :grouphug:.

Time for this CROW to curl up and sleep, it's been a busy day but damn was it a great one. Spam ya later :grouphug:.

Good morning!

At work, the clock is 08.40, and it is still completely dark outside. I can't wait for daylight to return to more human hours. This is the worst part of winter. I am going to look seriously into trips to somewhere warm and sunny, but I think it will have to wait until April-May sometime.

I have to find something else in the meantime, a weekend somewhere or a skiing trip, just something to look forward to. /whine

Have a nice day/night spammers :grouphug:

A belated congratulations to Crow and Zar on their spamship! :cheers: Congrats to Bex as well on the win.

Things are kind of crazy around here right now. Hope everyone's doing well. Good to see people like Bai, Pebble, and SSW. :)

Morning, glories! Up for work. Yay.

I'm getting anxious. For those who don't know (most of you), I have the possible opportunity to go teach in China. I've gone through every step of the admission process and it does seem promising. I'm on my third week of waiting now and the more time continues to pass, the more anxious I get. I just want to know T_T oh well. Hope everyone's doing well and stuff!

I have just misread a Virgin advert as : The Vagina Holiday Sale!

Morning, glories! Up for work. Yay.

I'm getting anxious. For those who don't know (most of you), I have the possible opportunity to go teach in China. I've gone through every step of the admission process and it does seem promising. I'm on my third week of waiting now and the more time continues to pass, the more anxious I get. I just want to know T_T oh well. Hope everyone's doing well and stuff!

I'm sure it'll turn out good. What do you teach?

Still no word from L_T? That's quite weird, he always seemed to be here, at least once a day.

My "lilttle man" has joined the army :crying: so unbelievable, I am still in shock. Some of you will remember stories from when he was a teenager. He picked what should be a "safe" job "Computer Repair Tech".

New karate class was amazing. Time just flew and I was surprised to find class over before I knew it.

I got called by my company and told to come in on Friday at noon and something about them liking my skill set or something to that effect, so I am hopeful.

Am I a bad person?

Not at all! This is awesome. :bowdown:

Good to hear about your job, Lany.

I learned today that I have only one exam next week, not two as everybody believed (mistake on an Internet site, nothing new), so I guess that is good ... Still have a lot of work though. And it also means we can only take this exam as late as March, which is bad. :wacko:

Archived