TTTNE 377: January In Winterfell

DreamSongs

I woke up late and missed the race. But it is nice to see Bex win - congratulations, hound lover! :cheers:

I am trying to rest and relax because I am sick, not really, really sick, but the good doctor Aemon Stark suggested I stay home and try to recover. There are vicious versions of colds and the flu going around my city, and several people in the office are very, very sick. Bed rest, the good doctor says, bed rest, -_-

Last year in one of my early wins I did a Dream of Spring, at the end of a lousy winter.

While the Titling is done with, I forgot to formally announce that Houses Lannister and Florent declared, in the Three Hundredth and Seventy Sixth Edition of The Spam, during the Celebration of the m00t:

TheCrannogDweller as Royal Keeper of Game Records and Spamperial Guardian of Randomness, Oddities and Hilarity

EDIT: Oh Wow, poor Wilko. Pancreatic Cancer is a bastard illness... and completely understand where he is coming from with his decision as the Manager declared. May he get to live his days with as much joy and love possible from his loved ones and I hope they get the comprehension needed to understand Wilko's choice.

What the actual ****? Maid posted the 1000th post in the last thread, not Bex.

Why not? You're missing out on something! ;)

I only read ADWD once. I want to get everything I can out of it before moving on. There will be plenty of time for it still.

I know Buck doesn't like Pokémon, still don't understand it.

I told you, it was considered strictly boys' business when I was in school. None of the girls wanted anything to do with it.

I am trying to rest and relax because I am sick, not really, really sick, but the good doctor Aemon Stark suggested I stay home and try to recover. There are vicious versions of colds and the flu going around my city, and several people in the office are very, very sick. Bed rest, the good doctor says, bed rest, -_-

:grouphug: Rest and get better!

finished a memory of light last night at 3 am after 9 straight hours of reading... really sad to see the series end, but as a whole im happy with the book and the ending itself. the wheel of time was what started me with fantasy, and it ending after all these years waiting (ok, only 6 for me, but still) is kinda sad. oh well. i'll probably do a full reread sometime this year. on to the next series, i guess!

What? *wipes glasses* (I don't wear glasses, really) It says in the post I liked that it is the 1000th and it is by Maid. I don't undeerstand anything now.

I was 996 and 1001, and there are exactly four posts until Bex's it's time and mine is the next after.

I woke up late and missed the race. But it is nice to see Bex win - congratulations, hound lover! :cheers:

Last year in one of my early wins I did a Dream of Spring, at the end of a lousy winter.

It is important to listen to the doctor, rest well FB!

P.S Do you need Soft Kitty?

That is very sad news indeed.

I'm glad he seems to be making the best of his time.

Can somebody call a mod to tell us what is wrong?

What I deduce from it, is that you have Mozilla Firefox, but still use internet Explorer. So you are quite conservative. I also notice that internet icon is your first icon on the lower bar, so it means you use your computer primaraly for it. Your sound icon shows that sound is not muted, so you should be in a quite not restricred environment. But your battery has almost run out, before you pluged it back in, so you were wandering around. :rofl:

Out of interest what does the first post say to you?

In that thread? It is KC's post that says "Let the ceremony commence!"

What I deduce from it, is that you have Mozilla Firefox, but still use internet Explorer. So you are quite conservative. I also notice that internet icon is your first icon on the lower bar, so it means you use your computer primaraly for it. Your sound icon shows that sound is not muted, so you should be in a quite not restricred environment. But your battery has almost run out, before you pluged it back in, so you were wandering around. :rofl:

Sure. :P You cannot know that I have mozilla firefox from there, though. You can see that I have GoogleChrome, and I sometimes use that too. About the battery, it is, with a beautiful word, kaputt, I have my laptop plugged in all the time. Don't think this has anything to do with Westeros, though. :rofl:

Julie, I am going to ask in the Help forum, am I allowed to link your printscreen there?

Archived