con questions and rumors & reports

bloody hell Barry, this is the first time that I've almost cried over a post

ETA: of course what that means is: Crying? Awesome! Expressing raw emotion and not being afraid to express it! Wicked!

stfu-n00bs. It's not fair that you have the opportunity to meet up have a pint and at least have someone to emo with.

N

ps must find suitable site for commune.

stfu-n00bs. It's not fair that you have the opportunity to meet up have a pint and at least have someone to emo with.

N

ps must find suitable site for commune.

don't worry, we'll toast you :)

I am going to try and pull myself together and put together some sort of report but apologies if it all descends into an emo poem about love and loss, you guys fucking pwnd London.

SNIP

I'm sorry, but I just have to say, that is the best post ever.

My workmates must have been looking at me askance with my laughing and smiling at the majority of the post, but the ending is so emo and reminds me of how emo I am that I'm not there any more.

:cry: :cry:

You've basically said exactly what should be said, Barry.

FTW

Reading this thread made me imba emo now. :bawl: Which is a short version of how great this meeting was.

Being the Late mo sneachd again, I cannot really add much apart from the fact that it was... awesome :thumbsup: so I will probably just leave it at that, bowing in eternal gratitude to our fantastic organizers (you rock so much) :bow: , stating how great meeting and remeeting people was and how much it pwned me and London and everything. Upon facing RL again tomorrow night I will have severe problems not mentioning Randyll Tarly, n00bs, emoness, all the other awesome things that pwned the weekend, and of course the Zollock, of which I actually took a picture - er, the scale model of course - :blush: which I cannot post because I fail at owning scanners and digital cameras.

I miss you all horribly and cannot wait for the next meeting, obviously. :grouphug:

On a side note, I would like to take off my head and compliment everybody on not only the fact that they are wonderful people but also that they chose sensible board names - intruducing oneself as 'the person with the raven avatar and the weird gaelic name' gets kind of :rolleyes: after a while ;)

You around for a pint now V?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vestrit, remember our conversation on Sunday morning about you and Zak organising pints in random threads? :)

Though I am also emo that I cannot join ye's.

Hmmm, I also recall Zak and Vestrit threatening/promising to kidnap me back to edinburgh.

The problem with Barry is there's only one of him. We need to clone him so we can all have one each.

I'm sorry I never got to say goodbye Barry, but I'm sorrier I missed the Richard Marx! :cry:

I'm sorry I never got to say goodbye Barry, but I'm sorrier I missed the Richard Marx!

Dude, the other people in the café looked scared.

N

I was in the local watering hole last night when I realized that the guy deep in a business discussion behind me was Lodengarl.

Alas, he had to go pack for the E3 conference and couldn't stay and be emo with me over missing London. He hadn't yet had time to read the threads, but I gave him the two sentence summary (best non-Con gathering ever and maybe best overall. Much snogging).

yeah, me too. Don't think I could follow that, anyway, considering I wasn't there for the Friday day time or the Saturday.

N

Archived