con questions and rumors & reports

To be fair, it wasn't the footballers' fault that the person sitting next to her decided to defend himself from the oncoming ball by kicking it straight into her face. He know who he is ;)

Hey! You were standing behind us and I was simply defending your honour (... Yes, by kicking the ball in Flip's face)... But doesn't this kind of indicate she liked it:

fuckin n00b. he deserved to be pwned.

Great sigs, Prod. And as I discovered you are only a true n00b for your first BwB night. If you survive the first night, then you are effectively a veteran and equipped to survive future BwB nights. And a nuclear holocaust, probably.

Thank you, and I am very glad to hear it! Being called a n00b by all (even though I apparantly do know quite well who I am) is slightly disconcerning.

I love all the pictures, getting very emo from looking at them, but I laughed out loud when I saw this one:

http://www.ohlookabutterfly.com/gallery/album39/act

Quite a reality check, what I thought was just nigh of worldclass football at the time turns out to resemble nothing more than some sort of lackwitted jig. :lol:

I didn't realize at the time that it was Sean, Barry and Chal who had fixed it all up, but now that I do:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!

Also, I dont think I ever got to express to Zak my admiration for his gallery, that was beautiful stuff dude.

Mal, I can only say that being told that there exist scarier women than GoN on the board is just a very very scary thing!

Oh, a last thank you to Mormont and Paddy for putting up with my n00b questions all sunday night! You are both lovely people. :love:

Also, I dont think I ever got to express to Zak my admiration for his gallery, that was beautiful stuff dude.

Thank you very much. I'll ask my agent to put you on the invite list for any future gallery openings :)

Ah, yes, wups, ofcourse, I meant Pod. And aren't you the fierce one all of sudden, you need some wine, wench!

And Werty, yes it is a reference to the song, or rather I learnt the words from the song and found them deeply philosphical.

Does anyone else remember Vestrit's story about bewing pwned becuse of his Thundercats t-shirt? That was awesome!

I wish there was an emo smilie. I guess this will have to do to show you the mood I'm in :cry:

Does anyone else remember Vestrit's story about bewing pwned becuse of his Thundercats t-shirt? That was awesome!

HAHAHA. That's right, I'd forgotten that. It *was* awsome.

Yiha, first reference to me as something other than a n00b. Eat top 50 BIATCH!

My goodness, you've got yourself a feisty one there Filippa.

Right, here goes.

No ifs or buts, this will descend into an emo wail!

Met GoN and Barry on the wednesday at Kings cross and carried GoNs pink 'book bag' back to my place, where we dumped said 'book bag' and went to meet the Stubbies, TS and DCS.

DCS was the first to find us and as Barry has already mentioned, GoN welcomed him (amongst very few others) the words cumming and cunt. At this stage DCS got up to get a drink and scanned the place for escape routes luckily we were able to gag GoN until he had a few more drinks and was more at ease.

Then TS arrived followed shortly after by the Stubbies and we had a great and really funny evening.

Ilyn Payne (The Machine) got in late that night and myself and GoN met him at my local station after he was pwned by a black cab driver £25! Ouch!

Thursday

Woke up and snuck a quick look at the machine's svelt body (in the fucking vault) and left him to get some sleep while GoN and I picked up the gobshite Zak.

The 3 hour traffic jam sucked ass on the way home but it was lucky we were at a stand still when GoN told her Barbie story because I would have probably crashed the car!

Back to mine, collected the machine and made our way to Borough and a few of the early arrivals.

Barry went missing for a while and returned wearing his 'high medium low quality' shoes. The shoes need to be left in a windy place to clean them, so we just told Barry to kick his heels up to his arse while walking TAADAA! - self cleaning shoes.

We had a good few beers in one of the hostel bars and I got emo for a pub up the road called 'the barrow boy and banker', so we went up there and had more merryment.

I had to go home and leave all at the hostel :( As usual the BwB work on a big night, small night rotation, so I knew I would miss out on a late one.

Friday

Came back bright and early and met the gang on their way along the Thames to waterloo station. Barry (the tube manager) took us on a wild goose chase to wrong platforms and made us take a 20 minute tube journey instead of a 5 minute walk! Nice work. :)

We then went to the Imperial war museum where I got stuck in a WWII bomber and almost needed to be greased out (mmmm grease).

Paddy (the wookie) fell asleep in a war attrocities exhibit? (well he had witnessed at first hand 'the clone wars') and we left to head to the nearest pub.

As often happened during the weekend someone went AWOL and I had to go and look for Derfel, who despite being left for 30 mins plus was coming out the main entrance without a care in the world.

We then made our way into town and had a good few drinks around Charring Cross and thats when Ms Zak went to get some cash out. An hour later, still no Ms Zak and the four of us who waited behind were getting a wee bit worried (and not least Zak). After about and hour and 2o mins, in she bowls with Flip and Mo with out a care in the world (spot a trend here?) and was on the recieving end of my worst glare. :mad:

Finally caught up with the rest of the guys and gals at the Karaoke and to get things going myself and Paddy put our names forward.

We were later totally pwned by Ms Zak, oh and Paris did indeed turn up, which as an organis00r made me happy as it gave some authenticity to the weekend! :D

Went back to the hostel and chilled.

Saturday

Had to head home and get the party shit and drive back to the venue. You do get some very strange looks when driving around London with a 3ft floating golden penis (or Zollock) in the back seat!

Got the party sorted and was quite proud of our efforts.

Paddy rocked and the walls vibrated to roars of WOOKIE WOOKIE!!

Went back to the hostel and cleared the cheap shot shef and moved into orgy mode.

Not going to say to much on this for fear of incriminating myself. All I will say if the vault very nearly collapsed under the strain!!!! :kiss:

Eventually went to the chill out room and fell asleep, only to wake with Zak and 3 others on top of me and Chal pissing blood out of her nose.

WHAT THE FUCK HAD I DONE!!!!

It was only when Ser V started saying sorry to Chal (who fell on her arse and had a nose bleed - go figure?), that I realised I had done nothing wrong. Man that was a mind fuck though. :o

Talked shite til about 8am with Barry and Chal and finally went to bed.

Sunday - EMO WARNING!!!!

Awoke after about 3 hours sleep, this was not a good day!

Said goodbye to all that I could find and came the nearest to crying that I have in years. Couldn't talk due to the lump in my throat (might have had something to do with the sat night orgy though ;) ) and left to pick up my Mum, who was arriving to celebrate her 70th birthday.

I spend the whole day near tears and was a fucking misery at her party. I fail at being a son!! :(

It was then that I decided I would have to head back on monday morning. Oh and I lost the money that GoN had worked so hard to collect on the door of the party for me. I'm such a twat!!

Monday

Off to a terrible start as I arrived too late to see GoN off! :cry:

Spent the day saying goodbye to everyone, with my heart breaking.

Well what a weekend! Miss you all sooooooo much and cant wait to see you all again!!!!

Love always, Sean xx

I was just about to write "stfu-noob, psst 179!", but then again that wouldn't really subtract from feistyness...

Btw I would like to think I could take credit for the, frankly frightening, screams erupting from Flip saturday, but sadly I think it was your music :/

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Vestrit, remember our conversation on Sunday morning about you and Zak organising pints in random threads? :)

:lol:

I had forgotten about that actually.

Hmmm, I also recall Zak and Vestrit threatening/promising to kidnap me back to edinburgh.

Yeah, we couldn't find a pillow case big enough to hide you in. Sorry

Ice - life's better when you're blurry

Mandy - :blush:

Highlights:

guy in front of me on the train, wanking for 6 hours.

telling the story over and over for the next 5 days.

getting taken to the Love Shack Sean's flat and meeting his lovely GF and his cats. well, one of the cats anyway. never saw the momma.

The fact that Sean owns Sex and the City on DvD

The Stubby's pwn all hobbits in hobbiton.

Foster's is australian for piss.

*blows kisses at Dark Clad Stranger*

Randyll Tarly doesn't cum, he waits.

Its not abortion, its surprise birth.

Translating Derfal to Daj, and Derfal commenting on the irony of the American translating the Glaswegian to the Glaswegian.

Taking 2 days to learn to pronounce TUBE with a CH sound.

Making out with Chal

Making out with Mr Chal

Making out with Lyanna

Making out with 00Zollo

Making out with Maltaran.

Making out with EVERYONE

The random sleeping person on the couch in the chillout room, who nearly inspired Weekend At Bernie's Type Hilarity.

Pwning the other table at Curry in the Curry House. They FAILED at curry.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

" You're such a bitch."

" Don't touch my grande thali."

the 1:48 scale model of the Zollock.

The contant fondling of 00Zollo's abs. ( ROCK HARD BABY)

The best hostel roommates in the entire group *blows kisses at Mo, 00Zollo, Chal, Mr Chal, and Daj*

The irony of Paddy and Daj falling asleep during a film about Crimes Against Humaity.

No wookie, no cry.

AWESOME!

Three words: Krispy Kum Shot

Donut Ejaculation

Telling Prod the barbie story and the granny story.

The Chav in the Ladies Room.

Howling along to New York, New York with Hereward.

the Fatstreet Boys

" Hey baby, would you like half a pint of warm yoghurt."

Getting pwned by the fire wall at the internet kiosk in the hostel.

Woolly for her pleasure.

Wookie Daisy Chains.

Chunky for her pleasure.

The dead guy in the Emo Pub.

Mo's awesome cake!

BwB Karioki- in particular Lyanna singing Evanescence. Emo Pwnage.

There is so much I want to remember but I am too tired to :(

I want to thank Chal and Sean and Barry for organizing this entire trip, and being so patient with the flock of sheep they led around this weekend from pub to pub. You guys are AWESOME!

I love you guys, and miss you all. There are those of you I didn't get to spend much time with, Maid Sansa and Werthead in particular, but I know we will make it up one day! :)

I am so emo, I am going to go cut myself in the dark with a wookie.

I didn't bring my memory cards for my camera, so I only have pictures from friday morning and thursday night. Sorry guys :(

Www.failattakingpictures.com/GoN

Archived