con questions and rumors & reports

Have you memorised the text yet? I feel it could be your ticket to greatness (that and your shoes with extra added vamp!)

N

ps with the amount of hawtness the weekend saw, isn't your bellywipe a little mashy by now?

ps with the amount of hawtness the weekend saw, isn't your bellywipe a little mashy by now?

It is a little bedraggled, want it back?

I am amazed no one mentioned the 077-40 64 0231 number yet, scribbled on the wall in the toilet at the meet up pub. :P

I am amazed no one has mentioned my Pelesque backheeled goal, I guess they all suck.

The cocksucker!

I should continue trying to call him

Should I give you Sean's address so you can send him around?

It is a little bedraggled, want it back?

Send it back when it goes crusty, don't want it to get wrecked in the post.

I am amazed no one has mentioned my Pelesque backheeled goal, I guess they all suck.

I didn't mention your goal for two reasons 1) OFFSIDE 2) too busy cuddling Vanessa

N

I just sent an email to a work colleague saying 'I'm staying in a bwb tonight' instead of in a b&b :huh: . Any of you game to let me 'stay' in you for the night?

I sure there's enough room for you in my wookie suit. You'll just have to figure out which of the 7 flaps is the right one to use. :)

I just sent an email to a work colleague saying 'I'm staying in a bwb tonight' instead of in a b&b :huh: . Any of you game to let me 'stay' in you for the night?

(ponders making Tower of Joy reference. Decides against it)

It was a delight to meet you all, even if it was only for one evening. I'd have liked to spend more time with you lot, but Melkor must be appeased. :( Next time...

In the meantime, I've made little dolls of you all out of my beloved grandmother's best dress, my own ear wax and such fluids as I could gather in so crowded a location. I talk to you all the time, but especially when everyone else is asleep and no-one can hear. How we all laugh.

I love you. :kiss:

I am SO gonna build a time machine and crash this party someday. Maybe bring john along.

Just wait until you guys are rocking out Anaheim, Bronn. Whenever one or more BwBer is in close proximity, an awesome time is had.

That's just a theory, but it's like the Theory of Relativity. You can't argue with it.

Paddy has the coolest t-shirts btw.

edit - uh, that theory makes no sense actually. But it's still true.

Archived