con questions and rumors & reports

Re: Ice's photos.

How the fuck did we not use 'do not insert unless you get a definite yes' in our jokes at the meet. www.fail.com/bwb

N

Re: Ice's photos.

How the fuck did we not use 'do not insert unless you get a definite yes' in our jokes at the meet. www.fail.com/bwb

N

I know of one time it was used.

This sums up how i'm missing you all -

Oceans apart day after day

And I slowly go insane

I hear your voice on the line

But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never

How can we say forever

Wherever you go

Whatever you do

I will be right here waiting for you

Whatever it takes

Or how my heart breaks

I took for granted, all the times

That I thought would last somehow

I hear the laughter, I taste the tears

But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby

You've got me goin' crazy

Wherever you go

Whatever you do

Whatever it takes

Or how my heart breaks

I wonder how we can survive

This romance

But in the end if I'm with you

I'll take the chance

Wherever you go

Whatever you do

Whatever it takes

Or how my heart breaks

Waiting for you

Cool shots, Ice. Mo looked quite emo in those pictures (and indeed introduced herself to me as the one-with-the-raven-avatar). I also remember only speaking to Hereward for about 5 minutes, which was a shame as he was from my neck of the woods :(

I also forgot that the Goat had the most bizarre urinal-sink-handdryer set up I've seen for some time. You had to kind of lean out over the urinal in order to wash your hands. Very hygenic. Made up for by the comical condom machine though.

I think my landlord is quite jealous he didn't come. He's reading the books now and I'll have to try and drag him along next time. N00b isn't even on ASoS yet :)

Vestrit! I remember chatting to him about something at the party and half-overhearing Lyanna's HP slash fiction drifting across the room. Very surreal. Very BwB.

Ice, your photos of everyone else are great. But your photos of me all look awful. Either I looked terrible all weekend or you have a grudge. Which is it? (Think carefully before answering. ;):P )

This shot is great: Paddy looks so emo.

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/Icema...nBwB2006048.jpg

I have to agree with the Laird. In Filippa's shots, mormont looks good. In Iceman's, he's a minger. Is there some history of Iceman's posts being edited/deleted for which he is finally getting revenge? :P

I've cut up all my teddy bears already, so there's nothing more to do than to come here, read the reports and confess my own emoness... "Great to meet you all" doesn't begin to cover it, nor does "I hope to see you again really soon". Thank you for your patience with me until I got used to all the accents, your enthusiasm and all the laughter and the fun. I will be back. :)

Archived