Westeros

Yes, they were on the road for a few days

after the pit scene and then others to get

to Kings Landing. The PW could be delayed

to the first couple of episodes of the fourth

season but I don't think it could be pushed

back much further.

The PW has to take place before Jaime returns to KL

because Jaime obviously can't be at the PW.

That's an interesting thought, but why couldn't he be at the wedding? What better way of showing he doesn't give a crap about Joffrey to show him doing nothing, and what better way to show the beginning of the Jaime and Cersei's seperation? It's not like he could have done something, especially without his sword hand...

Anyway, I do think Jaime's arc will end with him arriving in KL, or at least seeing it from a distance, and I don't think the PW will happen this season. So there you go.

That's an interesting thought, but why couldn't he be at the wedding? What better way of showing he doesn't give a crap about Joffrey to show him doing nothing, and what better way to show the beginning of the Jaime and Cersei's seperation? It's not like he could have done something, especially without his sword hand...

There are plenty of ways to show he doesn't give crap about Joffrey without altering something like that. IF he had been at the wedding, he would have been on hand, would have taken a huge part in the immediate actions against Tyrion and hunt for Sansa, and so on. There is absolutely no dramatic reason whatsoever to have Jaime and Brienne back in KL for the PW, and in fact changing the chronology like that would have all sorts of weird flow-on consequences.

Also this is how i see the season ending. A drunk guy at a inn starts acting like a jerk. The inn keeper tells him to leave and he replys "I am a Frey!" He stumbles outside and down a dark road. He gets snatched up and the scene cuts t his hood being ripped off. The BWB cast is around him and they start to string him up while Thoros talks to him. He yells a insult about not being a true knight at the hooded figure in the background staring into the distance thinking its Beric . Thoros replies that he gave up himself to bring "her" back and that she has no honor or pity, just a heart made of stone. Thats when a Undead Cat turns around as the Frey gets hanged

Also this is how i see the season ending. A drunk guy at a inn starts acting like a jerk. The inn keeper tells him to leave and he replys "I am a Frey!" He stumbles outside and down a dark road. He gets snatched up and the scene cuts t his hood being ripped off. The BWB cast is around him and they start to string him up while Thoros talks to him. He yells a insult about not being a true knight at the hooded figure in the background staring into the distance thinking its Beric . Thoros replies that he gave up himself to bring "her" back and that she has no honor or pity, just a heart made of stone. Thats when a Undead Cat turns around as the Frey gets hanged

Love it.

There's a metric shit-load of Tyrells on the HBO visit to the set videos for season 3.

Ok, I'll ask the obvious, perhaps stupid question..... are we still getting that TWO MINUTE trailer tonight/the one that's supposed to be on HBO OD tomorrow? This extended one isn't up yet.

Just a hunch but it could be that the extended trailer will be further extended in the next weeks until it hits the 2 minutes mark. HBO loves to do shit like that, I think.

Just a hunch but it could be that the extended trailer will be further extended in the next weeks until it hits the 2 minutes mark. HBO loves to do shit like that, I think.

I hope they won't do that, that would be stupid. Why would we want an extended extended trailer when we can have a completely new trailer. They already gave us a trailer for a trailer. And then next they'll be giving us extended extended extended trailers.

Regarding Balon's death, I think they will show the faceless man doing it, seeing as they are all for showing things in the show that are only hinted at in the books (Renly and Loras...). I just hope they don't have Jaqen doing it, which I think would be pretty lame. it would be cool if much later on when Arya is in the HoB+W they have a man in there who looks suspiciously like Balon's gift granter.

Yes, I'll be quite interested in how they do Balon's death. I'm not entirely bothered with how they choose to show it, as there are good and bad reasons for whatever way they choose, but so long as they put some focus on it I'll be happy. As long as he still falls off the bridge. I didn't quite catch it the first time reading, but the prophecies certainly indicate Euron Crow's Eye hired a Faceless Man to kill Balon.

“I dreamt I saw a shadow with a burning heart butchering a golden stag, aye. I dreamt of a man without a face, waiting on a bridge that swayed and swung. On his shoulder perched a drowned crow with seaweed hanging from his wings. I dreamt of a roaring river and a woman that was a fish. Dead she drifted, with red tears on her cheeks, but when her eyes did open, oh, I woke from terror.”

I so hope we'll get to hear the "The Bear and the Maiden Fair" and "The Last of the Giants" during this season.

I'm pretty sure we're gonna get " The Bear and the Maiden Fair ". After all, we've got an episode named after it. It would be a real shame if they cut it.

But, sadly, I don't think we'll be getting " The Last of the Giants ", And if we are, we need to have Donal Noye and Mag the Mighty in Season 4.

" This will warm us some. To Donal Noye, and Mag the Mighty. " :crying:

There are plenty of ways to show he doesn't give crap about Joffrey without altering something like that. IF he had been at the wedding, he would have been on hand, would have taken a huge part in the immediate actions against Tyrion and hunt for Sansa, and so on. There is absolutely no dramatic reason whatsoever to have Jaime and Brienne back in KL for the PW, and in fact changing the chronology like that would have all sorts of weird flow-on consequences.

I agree with you, but I fear the show is heading in this direction anyway if the PW isn't in season 3. I would have though the bear pit

would be in episode 10 rather than 7, but since it's happening so early

if the PW is in season 4, unless they add scenes that weren't in the book to Jaime/Brienne, there's little material to work with after the bear pit before they reach KL and it might drag a bit since they've been on the road since 2.8...

Btw, sorry about the spoiler tag if it's unnecessary, I'm still trying to figure out what constitutes a spoiler and what not :blush:

There's a metric shit-load of Tyrells on the HBO visit to the set videos for season 3.

Yeah I was going to mention that , we even have Dame Rigg, with an amusing short dialog about the show.

Odd that the two trailers left the Tyrells out since they should get a lot of screen time.

So little of Arya too, who should have even more screen time.

I so hope we'll get to hear the "The Bear and the Maiden Fair" and "The Last of the Giants" during this season.

Don't forget Mance singing the "Dornishman's wife", not sure if Ciaran Hinds is a good singer though, but that's the best introduction to that character

Once again, Joffrey is featured prominently in the new trailer. He's got a poster for himself. What the heck is his character going to do this season other than... dying?

Being an asshole like in the last 2 seasons lol

Archived