If it ends up being protagonist vs. protagonist ...

I'm a Stark to the core, so all the remaining Stark kids come on top of my list, and I really desperately want a Rickon and Shaggydog come back and I'm not even sure why or what I intend for them to do.

And I do like Doran Martell, so if we ever do have something like a Dany vs. Doran show down, I'm for Dorne all the way.

Also I'm on Jon's side even though he is a tad bit boring..if it ever comes to Jon vs Dany vs Great Other vs Hot Pie. Or whatever.

Faegon is dead meat. roasted dead meat.

Jon vs Dany?

Victarion vs Barristan?

Arya vs a Dragon?

Jaime vs Brienne?

Rickon/Davos vs Stannnis?(dont really see this one happening but who would you choose)

Arianne vs Asha?

Just curios to hear some feedback my votes go to Jon, Vic, Jaime, Rickon/Davos, and Arianne. You can answer who you want to win or who you think would

I have a strange liking for Jaime, his diplomatic turn makes me think he might grow up and actually be, capable.

Jon Snow all the way.

I want the whole world to be like Dorne, so they're high up.

Of these three, who would I root for? I really like Snow, but in a situation where they're pitted against each other for power, Snow taking it up just seems so... Wrong. So in a war of self-preservation id go for him, but if it's about the IT, then, no. Then Dorne.

Boltons are all the way down on my list.

Dany, I love you but you're I can't imagine you settling down, so I won't root for you against Snow or Dorne.

I can brah.

Mance!!Mance!!MANCE!!!

This...with the addition of Jon Snow, Tormund Giantsbane, and Mormont's raven. Oh, and a kickass soundtrack written by Mance himself...that balding teeth-grinder doesn't stand a chance.

I couldn't help but root for the Starks against anyone else, to the point where I don't think I could honestly claim that I would change my opinion no matter what horrible deeds they did.....with one notable exception:

Jaime and Brienne over Lady Stoneheart. Though I really don't want any of the three to meet their end in this confrontation.

Stannis over Boltons, obviously.

Asha Greyjoy over her uncles...though I would like an Asha/Theon alliance of some kind the best.

I actually really like Dany as a character, but my feelings of support for her are very situational....it would all depend on the context. I'm fairly certain I'm still going to enjoy her and enjoy reading her POV even if she becomes an antagonist towards the rest of Westeros (in fact I might even enjoy them more)...but that doesn't necessarily mean I would want her to win. As it currently stands though, Dany over Aegon.

Jaime over CerseI...the Tyrells over Cersei...everyone over Cersei. Except:

Cersei over the faith-and in fact, if she had to beat out everyone else in order to get to a place where she could destroy the high septon, that might be worth it for me.

Magic/The Dragons Vs Maesters/The Citadel-

I suppose these aren't protagonists per se, but this is my favorite potential conflict, mostly because I don't know which to choose.

The other hard one is Jaime Vs. Tyrion. Let me have this instead:

Dany vs Jaime: this may be Dany's betrayal for love, Tyrion's love for Jaime

I'm pulling for Tyrion against his own worst instincts.

Love this.

This...with the addition of Jon Snow, Tormund Giantsbane, and Mormont's raven. Oh, and a kickass soundtrack written by Mance himself...that balding teeth-grinder doesn't stand a chance.

Too...much...Awesome

The rest of Westeros doesn't stand a chance against this.

I can brah.

Mance!!Mance!!MANCE!!!

Yeah. Mance vs peeps, im rootin' Mance. Unless he goes against Jon and co.

Are we allowed to root for the Others?

Well....

I'd root for The Others against Dany.

:) :agree: Definitely. Go Others! :commie:

Hells. Fucken. Yeah! :commie:

I seem to recall that "teeth grinder" defeating mance soundly, and with way less men.

Too...much...Awesome

The rest of Westeros doesn't stand a chance against this.

All it takes is 1k men apparently and mance is toast.

Yeah. Mance vs peeps, im rootin' Mance. Unless he goes against Jon and co.

didnt he already go against jon and co by attacking the wall and trying to invade the north?

Also BTW, "the second Stannis tries to muscle out the Starks" would be the leeches ritual in the middle of ASOS.

I mean actually actively moves against them, not participates in an empty ritual that did fuck all.

And in a completely different vein, rooting for a character just because she has a vagina is as ridiculous as me saying I only root for men at this point and can root for the women as long as they don't stand in the way of the men. Sounds awful doesn't it?

I mean actually actively moves against them, not participates in an empty ritual that did fuck all.

I never got whether that ritual was just that, or was is it somesort of cursing other Kings? I always believed it was just a vision.

God apple, you just don't get it. The leeches allowed the plans to go down without issue, stannis is single handedly responsible for all those peoples deaths. The only reason he doesn't kill all those who stand in his way with leeches is because he really likes a challenge.

I never got whether that ritual was just that, or was is it somesort of cursing other Kings? I always believed it was just a vision.

It was an empty ritual as AM said. She told Stannis that the leeches would result in their deaths but that isn't the case. More likely she saw it in her flames and used it as an opportunity to increase her influence with Stannis. Kinda similar to some of what she tries to do with Jon in Dance.

It was an empty ritual as AM said. She told Stannis that the leeches would result in their deaths but that isn't the case. More likely she saw it in her flames and used it as an opportunity to increase her influence with Stannis. Kinda similar to some of what she tries to do with Jon in Dance.

That`s what I thought...thanx, Kitty. A man can easily get lost in so many different opinions, theories and ideas :)

Archived