(Spoiler) Which Will Cause More Outrage?

Craven Mummer

Robb fangirls will cause outrage while Ros Joffrey is still there alive and kicking.

I'll probably :crying: when they'll show

Cat begging for Robb's life while watching him getting killed. It will be painful for her to witness that and her pain ended only when she too get killed.

Robb fangirls will cause outrage while Ros Joffrey is still there alive and kicking.

I'll probably :crying: when they'll show

Cat begging for Robb's life while watching him getting killed. It will be painful for her to witness that and her pain ended only when she too get killed.

No, don't, don't cut my hair. Ned loves my hair.

I'll tell you what will TRULY cause an outrage.....If they end that 9th episode by making the viewers think Arya just got killed

I remember when I read that the first time, years ago, I almost threw the book across the room. The Red Wedding was gut wrenching enough, but to have Arya so close to being reunited with her mother just before that, then be made to think that SHE was killed as well? Man.........that was tough to take

Can you imagine, if at the end of that episode, the very last thing we see is Arya running towards all the noise and confusion and then CRACK, black screen, credits roll

Flat screen TV sales will be through the roof on Monday

Actually i threw the book to the wall. :bang:

If they wanna use Arya scene as a cliffhanger, better they use it in RW episode, i don't think it's a good idea to use it in Final episode for cliffhanger even for only Arya's part.

It will probably end with Arya escaping with the hound, I think that this will be a bigger scene in the show. Than later you see her screaming for her mother. Than you see through Nymeria the body of Cat in the river. That will end Arya's part this season.

I actually meant the end of episode 9, not 10

My point was, imagine after non-readers see what happens to Cat and Robb, immediately after that the last thing they see in that episode is Arya getting killed and then the credits roll?

That would be the cruelest moment in TV history

Yes they said it, I watched multiple interviews with it. Even one was where the interviewers says something like, we heard a rumor that a big death of the books will survive the show. then they said something like, maybe (big smile revealing the truth).

Clearly they're talking about Jinglebell :cool4:

I actually meant the end of episode 9, not 10

My point was, imagine after non-readers see what happens to Cat and Robb, immediately after that the last thing they see in that episode is Arya getting killed and then the credits roll?

That would be the cruelest moment in TV history

And I had it about episode 10, what's the problem? You had it too about episode 10, I just said that I think episode 10 ending of Arya is what I said earlier.

Clearly they're talking about Jinglebell :cool4:

How is that an important character where they need to smile about? But maybe you're right. We see it over 2 months.

Dog lover here, but I do kinda hope we get to see the Grey Wind-headed Robb corpse.

We will.

Saw this on the internet:

http://i.imgur.com/HkPleos.jpg wonderull :D Maybe a poster for the RW episode?

Kevin, take it easy man. My reply to you was because I thought you and Extark misunderstood what I meant and I was just clarifying

And the Jinglebell remark was a joke. You really thought I was serious about that?

Sorry, I was carried away a bit ^^. And yes I understood you ^^.

Ow haha, yes thought you were serious. But how much I hate too see Cat survive, something says that she won't die, and that Talisa takes her part by dying. I think they will change this because I think they aren't as happy with the whole UnCat part and how that will work on screen.

I once asked my boyfriend which character death would make him quit the show. He said, Robb Stark. He's going to be devastated.

My question still is why people would stop watching or reading? I mean, it's a story. And the way he brings things is wonderful, devastated yes, but wonderful.

But imo, the only thing why people would have Robb as one of their favorites is because the show begins with the Starks. And that's the thing that GRRM wanted to avoid, making the show about the characters you see first.

My god, if people are more horrified by the death of grey wind as opposed tithe deaths of Cat and Robb, I'm seriously going to rage. Why is it that most people are completely fine with eating lamb, stray dogs being put down every day and other poor treatment of animals, but are so emotional when they are forced to confront the horror?

I think it's simple, people are used to the death of people in movies. If hundreds of faceless goons are killed in a movie that's totally normal.

The death of a main character is rarer but still happens in a lot of films. But the death of a cute animal (which happens to be a main character) is really rare.

Still, if in real life someone had to kill animals to save a human he'd very likely do it.

My question still is why people would stop watching or reading? I mean, it's a story. And the way he brings things is wonderful, devastated yes, but wonderful.

But imo, the only thing why people would have Robb as one of their favorites is because the show begins with the Starks. And that's the thing that GRRM wanted to avoid, making the show about the characters you see first.

People shouldn't stop watching or reading. Who would want to miss

Joffrey's Kof! Kof! Kof! Tywin's not shitting gold, Lady Stoneheart hanging Freys, and probably more in the future?

Due to the significance the show gave him, it could be Robb.

Though if they include Catelyns final moment and do them the way the books then things might be different.

If they make the RW just about Robb and Talisa I'm going to lose my shit.

If they make the RW just about Robb and Talisa I'm going to lose my shit.

but the red wedding was all about robb and jeyne/talisa. sure walder frey was looking for an out of supporting robb in order to switch to the lannisters but without robb's marriage, he would have had to do it another way and at another time. catelyn was never meant to be caught up in any of it and not supposed to be killed at the rw but robb was meant to pay for breaking his word.

I could see tv-Cat surviving, but in an almost brain dead state. Not un-Cat, but not Cat. I belive the RW will be ep 9, which will allow those who don't read the books to adjust to the new paradigm and not quit the show entirely if, for instance. the RW was in ep 10 and a cliff hanger. I can't see HBO not renewing for season 4 considering USA Today, CNN, Nightline, ThinkProgress, HuffingtonPost, and too many others to count have done featurettes on the series. That said, If season 3 kills off it's viewship by events that happen in the books, season 4 viewership may dive and the series may die.

D&D always talk about "if they can get to season 3, they can make the scene that they wanted." I cannot, at this stage, think they will change the RW too much because it was such a powerful scene in the book.

Divergent songs from each tower. The tower gates closed but drunk revelers on one side and presumable on the the other. The forshadowing of the timid dire wolf. The marriage on the inside. Then the songs merge into a frightuflly loud unified "Rains of Castamere" which is the unofficial anthym of house Lannister. Betrayal on the inside, while the gates open and lions of war let forth.

I hope set up and climax take 30 minutes, at least, of episode 9 to do it right. I hope they do it right. This is what they have been wanting for six years.

D&D have to walk a fine line between keeping the HBO interest and satiating most of the book lovers. Regardless of the the diversions from the book, I look forward to being entertained.

Archived