(Spoiler) Which Will Cause More Outrage?

Craven Mummer

If they show Grey wind's head being sewing in Robb's body, will the scene that will cause more outrage in the viewrs.

I know is wrong, but I can't wait to the reaction's videos.

Yah, I was wondering why people didn't mention not just the murders but the mutilation and tossing Cat's body in the river.

Speaking of which, when do you think they show Robb's corpse with the wolf head? End of Ep 9 or beginning of Ep 10?

I'll tell you what will TRULY cause an outrage.....If they end that 9th episode by making the viewers think Arya just got killed

I remember when I read that the first time, years ago, I almost threw the book across the room. The Red Wedding was gut wrenching enough, but to have Arya so close to being reunited with her mother just before that, then be made to think that SHE was killed as well? Man.........that was tough to take

Can you imagine, if at the end of that episode, the very last thing we see is Arya running towards all the noise and confusion and then CRACK, black screen, credits roll

Flat screen TV sales will be through the roof on Monday

Greywind only appears in one episode in season 2 (I think). He doesn't fight in the battles, at least not in Whispering Woods...

if they do the death the same as in the books, then Cat. If they add Talisa to the mix, it could make a lot more powerful Robb's death

I'll tell you what will TRULY cause an outrage.....If they end that 9th episode by making the viewers think Arya just got killed

I remember when I read that the first time, years ago, I almost threw the book across the room. The Red Wedding was gut wrenching enough, but to have Arya so close to being reunited with her mother just before that, then be made to think that SHE was killed as well? Man.........that was tough to take

Can you imagine, if at the end of that episode, the very last thing we see is Arya running towards all the noise and confusion and then CRACK, black screen, credits roll

Flat screen TV sales will be through the roof on Monday

Actually i threw the book to the wall. :bang:

If they wanna use Arya scene as a cliffhanger, better they use it in RW episode, i don't think it's a good idea to use it in Final episode for cliffhanger even for only Arya's part.

Actually i threw the book to the wall. :bang:

If they wanna use Arya scene as a cliffhanger, better they use it in RW episode, i don't think it's a good idea to use it in Final episode for cliffhanger even for only Arya's part.

It will probably end with Arya escaping with the hound, I think that this will be a bigger scene in the show. Than later you see her screaming for her mother. Than you see through Nymeria the body of Cat in the river. That will end Arya's part this season.

I bet RW / episode 9 will end with

a dark screen after all the action (deaths of Robb, Cat, .. maybe Talisa? ... and somewhere mixed in there Arya getting knocked out by the hound) ... and then show Robb on a throne w/ Grey Wind's head sewed on w/ Rains of Castamere playing and then fade to black.

My god, if people are more horrified by the death of grey wind as opposed tithe deaths of Cat and Robb, I'm seriously going to rage. Why is it that most people are completely fine with eating lamb, stray dogs being put down every day and other poor treatment of animals, but are so emotional when they are forced to confront the horror?

My god, if people are more horrified by the death of grey wind as opposed tithe deaths of Cat and Robb, I'm seriously going to rage. Why is it that most people are completely fine with eating lamb, stray dogs being put down every day and other poor treatment of animals, but are so emotional when they are forced to confront the horror?

People are ridiculous, are they not?

I agree.

I don't know whose death will cause the most fan reaction, and I don't know what to predict will be the last shot we see from e9.

But I think that if the show makers have any balls they should end Arya's story in season 3 with her getting hit in the head with the axe. Leave it ambiguous as to who hit her ("Was that a Frey/Bolton soldier or Sandor?") and whether or not she's dead ("Did they kill Arya too?!?"), and don't have her show up in e10 at all, leaving the reveal that she is still alive till season 4.

When was this?

They said that in many interviews (youtube). And I read a interview yesterday on winteriscoming that they stated that in this season a major character will avoid dead (that died in the books) and they said it multiple times. They can easily refer to a smaller role for instance somebody who supose to die in the books (jinglebells for instance or a northerner we know that DWD some will be important). Maybe we need to make a list about this.

They said that in many interviews (youtube). And I read a interview yesterday on winteriscoming that they stated that in this season a major character will avoid dead (that died in the books) and they said it multiple times. They can easily refer to a smaller role for instance somebody who supose to die in the books (jinglebells for instance or a northerner we know that DWD some will be important). Maybe we need to make a list about this.

No, they said they are not ruling out the idea of keeping alive a character that died in the books. They didn't say they were going to do that. And what's the point of keeping Catelyn alive if she's revived in the books anyway?

No, they said they are not ruling out the idea of keeping alive a character that died in the books. They didn't say they were going to do that. And what's the point of keeping Catelyn alive if she's revived in the books anyway?

Yes they said it, I watched multiple interviews with it. Even one was where the interviewers says something like, we heard a rumor that a big death of the books will survive the show. then they said something like, maybe (big smile revealing the truth).

The purpose is that she only gets killed because she kills a Frey, this will probably be replaced by Talisa (I think). Cat can be held captive and escaping later. Not saying that it will happen, I only say that we can assume she will not die. Personally I hope she will, but hell who knows.

I bet RW / episode 9 will end with

a dark screen after all the action (deaths of Robb, Cat, .. maybe Talisa? ... and somewhere mixed in there Arya getting knocked out by the hound) ... and then show Robb on a throne w/ Grey Wind's head sewed on w/ Rains of Castamere playing and then fade to black.

If that happens, I swear to God, I'm going to laugh like crazy.

It would be perfect.

Archived