[BOOK SPOILERS] Who is the least accurately represented character in the series?

Blackfyre the Bold

I think its because the actor who's slated to play Ramsay is actually rather good looking. I reserve judgment until i see him in the role. If hes a super creeper like hes supposed to be, im cool with it. Im just not cool with the idea that he will have fangirls....

Yeah he's a bit too good looking to be Ramsay Snow. Isn't Ramsay supposed to look like one day he will be a fat slob?

Ned is famous for cold eyes but they they got the most squinty eyed actor in the business.

Robert is too small and unimposing.

Roose looks way too badass. he looks like he'd kick my ass.

Jorah of course is too small.

Cersei isnt very good looking...or super blonde.

I pictured Jon as looking more average and less.....like he does in the show.

and I actually think Cat is pretty in the show.

Ned is famous for cold eyes but they they got the most squinty eyed actor in the business.

Robert is too small and unimposing.

Roose looks way too badass. he looks like he'd kick my ass.

Jorah of course is too small.

Cersei isnt very good looking...or super blonde.

I pictured Jon as looking more average and less.....like he does in the show.

and I actually think Cat is pretty in the show.

I actually like King Leonidas' wife as Cersei. All he Lannisters seem well casted IMO.

While i'm getting accustom to Kit as Jon i pictured him different in the book as more slender with a longer lean face. If the actor who played Benjen was way younger then i could see him as Jon.

Loras was a disappointment they should have gotten one of the elves from LOTR to play him " dem guys were pretty"

I think the actor for Ramsay is ugly. I remember seeing gifs on tumblr with this girl kissing him and I thought she's way too hot for him.

I'm not attracted to Gendry and Renly on the show so that's a failure. The actor Gendry looks really old outside the show.

Show Loras is not cute. His face is too chubs. He has beautiful hair though. Outside the show Finn is cute sometimes but he's not consistent.

The hair colors are wrong obviously. Show Sansa's hair is red not auburn. The rest of the Starks have brown hair. Catelyn's hair is right though. I don't mind this too much.

IA with Sandor being woobified but that happens with that character in general.

They're taming down Arya and made her time in Harrenhal less traumatizing but I don't' think it's among the worst.

Show Jorah I think will cause fans to criticize Dany more for leaving him and picking Daario because they think he's attractive and he's less of a creeper so I vote him the worst.

Book Jeyne Westerling is a non factor to me anyways so I don't care much. I just wish she and Robb didn't have all those scenes and they didn't last for so long. They talk too much and it's too sappy. IDGAF about this.

I hate that eyebrow thing that tvCersei does. Tyrion and Jaime are fantastic though. Tyrion was always too bizarre for me to picture.

Sean Bean did work the whole |:[ angle with Ned. The serious face.
Neds so damn jittery and nervous in the show. I thought he was supposed to have a stone cold disposition.

I think its because the actor who's slated to play Ramsay is actually rather good looking. I reserve judgment until i see him in the role. If hes a super creeper like hes supposed to be, im cool with it. Im just not cool with the idea that he will have fangirls....

Joff still has them and Jack Gleeson is even worse than the books.

The biggest difference, I think, is Iian Glen. I forget what the hell Jorah is supposed to look like when reading the books, and all of Jorah's dialogue sounds like Glen in my head. He's yummy.

Charles Dance made me like Tywin, still a jack ass, but I love every second he's on screen.

Archived