Advance Screening - Season 3 Episode 1

sansasong

Some more notes on King Tommen's post:

I saw Grenn [with blood on his face] behind Mormont in the opening scene, probably had Edd back there, too. Mormont's anger, "That was your *only* job!"

Ros warns Shae not to trust Littlefinger "especially where 'that one' [sansa] is concerned."

Margaery and Joffrey are carried in those people carried boxes through Fleabottom, the boxes stop and Joffrey wants to know why and then Margaery gets out and goes in the orphanage.

Pod interrupts Bronn about to enjoy a prostitute when Pod comes in and tells him that Tyrion wants him immediately. "Leave or I'll murder you!" "He said to say it's a matter of life and death."

Peter's acting in Tywin and Tyrion's scene is really great [as is Charles']. Very well done.

Mance seemed surprised that Jon actually saw a White Walker.

Some more notes on King Tommen's post:

I saw Grenn [with blood on his face] behind Mormont in the opening scene, probably had Edd back there, too. Mormont's anger, "That was your *only* job!"

Ros warns Shae not to trust Littlefinger "especially where 'that one' [sansa] is concerned."

Margaery and Joffrey are carried in those people carried boxes through Fleabottom, the boxes stop and Joffrey wants to know why and then Margaery gets out and goes in the orphanage.

Pod interrupts Bronn about to enjoy a prostitute when Pod comes in and tells him that Tyrion wants him immediately. "Leave or I'll murder you!" "He said to say it's a matter of life and death."

Peter's acting in Tywin and Tyrion's scene is really great [as is Charles']. Very well done.

Mance seemed surprised that Jon actually saw a White Walker.

Hahaha, Raistlan:

I can see Mormont's rage over the ravens becoming part of the "YOU HAD ONE JOB" meme pretty quickly.

Possible plot reasons Ros (supposedly doing Varys' work) would go out of her way to warn Shae about Littlefinger's intentions, especially towards Sansa, anyone? Is Varys--through Ros--trying to throw a monkey wrench in Littlefinger's plans in an indirect way? Possible things Shae might do with that information?

Hahaha, Raistlan:

I can see Mormont's rage over the ravens becoming part of the "YOU HAD ONE JOB" meme pretty quickly.

Possible plot reasons Ros (supposedly doing Varys' work) would go out of her way to warn Shae about Littlefinger's intentions, especially towards Sansa, anyone? Is Varys--through Ros--trying to throw a monkey wrench in Littlefinger's plans in an indirect way? Possible things Shae might do with that information?

It could very well be legitimate advice from Ros since she knows what a cock LF is and how he has larger plans than he lets on. Ros was put through the ringer pretty badly last season and was used and abused by an awful lot of highborn people in order to "send messages" to others. So she's probably fairly sympathetic to someone in Sansa's situation if she thinks that she's being used as well.

It could very well be legitimate advice from Ros since she knows what a cock LF is and how he has larger plans than he lets on. Ros was put through the ringer pretty badly last season and was used and abused by an awful lot of highborn people in order to "send messages" to others. So she's probably fairly sympathetic to someone in Sansa's situation if she thinks that she's being used as well.

I'm guessing Ros can see Little Finger's displaced desire from Cat to Sansa. Cat is the one thing he wanted but never got, so it's a strong burning for him, and the one thing that makes him do things that are riskier for him than he normally would choose to.

is tyrions scar grotesque and disgusting to look at like in the finale of season 2 or did it heal ( i didnt see any of the trailers yet)

Not really disgusting, but very noticeable. The right cheek part looks very puckered, but you can tell at the right angle that the cheek doesn't sink in, it's just really good shading with make up. Cersei makes the joke that some men had even said half of nose was gone, but the actual scar is just a fairly thin, but visible, red line across it.

How does Jon's introduction to the Wildlings play out? Is anyone else with Mance besides Tormund when they are introduced, such as Val or Dalla?

He thinks that Tormund is Mance before Mance steps forward, and there's an unnamed guy who menaces with an axe who doesn't have any lines. Ygritte and Rattleshirt enter with Jon.

It doesn't matter I suppose but it's a little curious that we've spent time at Dragonstone in S3 (where they are hanging around presumably), it's 40% of the way through the season and these two (who were rolled out with all the other S3 casting announcements back in the summer) have yet to make an appearance. I think the question is going to be more about how they will be integrated into the plot this season given that they aren't even bothering to acknowledge their existence yet.

I read something on Reddit, I wonder if anyone can confirm it...

Greatjon Umber is apparently amongst the dead at Harrenhal?

:(

Well, I guess that would clear up that loose end, considering they've written him out the show.

I want to avoid spoilers, but I would like to know which characters appear in each of the episodes. Could someone make a list of characters/storylines featured in each of the first four episodes without any more details? Thanks

I want to avoid spoilers, but I would like to know which characters appear in each of the episodes. Could someone make a list of characters/storylines featured in each of the first four episodes without any more details? Thanks

I only saw the first episode, here are the character names that I remember, not necessarily in order:

Sam

Old Bear Mormont

Grenn and some Black Watch men in the background

Dany

Ser Mormont

some Dothraki in background

Guy selling Unsullied [forget name]

Slave woman translating for the Unsullied seller [forget name]

Barristan Selmi

Jon Snow

Ygritte

Rattleshirt

Tormund

Mance

A Giant

Tyrion

Pod

Bronn

Cersei

Two Kingsguard ["Mandy Moore" and another M name, I think, I never can keep them straight]

Joffrey

Margeary

Loras

Shae

Sansa

Ros

Littlefinger

Tywin

Robb

Cat

Talisa

Roose Bolton