Who deserves the Iron Throne the most

The Black Hawk

Stannis should never be King he has no limits this is a man who murdered his brother because he deemed himself King/prosecutor/executioner. He would murder a child because some fanatic told him to and when the realm or menkind is being threatened by extinction he still fights that crown.

Anyways I still say that the crown belongs to the Targaryens

Whatever way you put it Renly was a usurper and that was Melisandre's doing, also we do not know if he would have murdered Edric Storm, I think not.

And how can you accuse him of not helping in the fight against the Others, ravens were sent to every great lord in Westeros and he alone came.

It is not who is the would be king by the law, it is who would be the best king and IMO it would be Stannis.

Stannis should never be King he has no limits this is a man who murdered his brother because he deemed himself King/prosecutor/executioner. He would murder a child because some fanatic told him to and when the realm or menkind is being threatened by extinction he still fights that crown.

Anyways I still say that the crown belongs to the Targaryens

You mean a man who defended himself against a brother who was more than happy to kill Stannis and his army just because he can. We don't know for sure that Edric would have been sacrificed. He saved the realm from a wildling invasion and is trying to win over the Northern lords because he knows it's impossible to hold the wall with such a few amount of men.

Targaryens are out.

Edit: To answer the question, screw the Iron Throne.

Without considering claims, and I know Im gonna get yelled at for this but:

In no specific order:

1-Lady Catelyn

2- Prince Doran

3- Stannis

Not in that order, but I think those three would make good rulers

i'm curious. what has myrcella done to give you the impression should could become an excellent queen?

Firstly she already has a claim after Tommen, doesn't have to murder thousens of people to get the Throne. And neither did I see her ever wanting to go war for it, I don't see entitlement in her either. Because of that she is already way better than the likes of Aegon, Stannis and Dany.

It was often said that Myrcella is very smart, she constantly beat Tristan at cywass.

Sansa thinks she is sweet and kind as well.

tyrion too thinks she is a kind child, so does Arianne.

She was able to hold her own against Joff and talked back to him with sassy comebacks.

You mean a man who defended himself against a brother who was more than happy to kill Stannis and his army just because he can. We don't know for sure that Edric would have been sacrificed. He saved the realm from a wildling invasion and is trying to win over the Northern lords because he knows it's impossible to hold the wall with such a few amount of men.

Targaryens are out.

Edit: To answer the question, screw the Iron Throne.

Defended himself? Stannis was the first to attack his brother and disagreed on his very generous peace terms. If Stannis cared about the realm he would have stood with Renly - sacrifice his right to save the realm - Stannis might claim no not want to be king but everything he does proves otherwise.

Archived