Really minor characters you care about more than some of the main

Death By Fire

I care about everyone more than I care about Damphair.

I know rite! Watching paint dry is far more entertaining that reading his chapters.

For me:

Old Nan

Hodor

The Hound (does he count as minor?)

Edric Dayne

I care about Darkstar more than anyone else in Dorne, which is sad, because I don't give a shit about Darkstar.

I care about everyone more than I care about Damphair.

I still am not sure why his first chapter was really even necessary. I still think Asha covered everything well enough herself.

Would it be too obvious if I said Delirious Edd, especially with whatever trouble might happen at the wall now?

Grenn, Pyp, Dolorous Edd and Tormund.

Not sure how tormund is minor but I do want Jons bros to make it and do something badass.

I also really want the knights Barristan is training to have a chance to do something, Tumco Lho, Larraq the lash and the Red Lamb. I really hope they're not just fucking redshirts. That would piss me off. I find them interesting and hope to see how they do as knights.

Are there any for you? I have to admit, I care way more about what will happen to Roslin and her baby (and she appeared for like, a page and didn't say anything) than many of the major POV ones like Arya and Bran.

I only care about what happens to Roslin bacause I want her to die.

Archived