[No Spoilers] What was the funniest line from episode 3?

go joff go

It wasn't a "line" but the whole chair-moving scene had me in goddamn hysterics. The painfully awkward silence and the pronounced scree-scree-scree of the chairs combined with Cersei, Varys, and Tyrion's facial expressions, holy shit

Kind of makes me want to try to do the same whenever I'm in an awkward dinner or something. And then I will laugh all by myself.

I don't think Pod actually slept with them. He seems far too awkward around them, and to have him suddenly become "Podrick the Big___" is like something straight out of a high school movie, where the nerd becomes a sex god. I interpreted the scene as Pod rejecting their advances, and just lying to Tyrion and Bronn that he slept with them.

The "Last American Virgin" and I can't remember the other one where the nerdy guy turned out to be the biggest stud!

It wasn't a "line" but the whole chair-moving scene had me in goddamn hysterics. The painfully awkward silence and the pronounced scree-scree-scree of the chairs combined with Cersei, Varys, and Tyrion's facial expressions, holy shit

This here. :agree:

I cracked up when Mance said something along the lines of "Always the artists" when they came up on the spiral of horse corpses.

During the first episode this season I was talking about how funny it was to picture an other or wight putting together these elaborate death poses. (the decapitated body with the head neatly placed in the arms.)

No kidding! I was only thinking quotes, but this scene was brilliant!

It was a surprise to see that the episode that we knew would probably end with Jamie's scene had so many funny scenes. My favorites are the small council scene, Hot Pie's Winterhell (this one really cracked me up) and of course the way that they managed to insert the Meereenese Knot!

I think the intentionally most comical moment was the last scene with Pod :)

"We're going to need details... Copious... details."

:devil:

hot pie : my brother aint no king. i am no stark of winterhell.

arya : its winterfelllll

hot pie : you sure ??

arya : yes i m sure

The Hound's head-thumping scene was quite funny, I felt guilty afterwards.

All of these made me chuckle and laugh. :D

Plus...Brienne and Jaime's conversation while they're both tied and on horseback.

"Do you think I care about my teeth," and "Just close your eyes and pretend they're Renly."

The chair moving scene was hands down the funniest! What made it even funnier was that there was no line.. no dialogue at all! Just the screeching of chairs while the rest of the small council watches.

Watching Dany being insulted by Kraznys and knowing that she understands every word. Kraznys isn't what I pictured, but that guy is playing him perfectly!!! "I'll throw in another because I like the curve of her ass." I was dying laughing at that scene!

The Pod storyline was just dumb, imho. The only redeeming thing about it was the little quip about the Mereeneese knot. Pod is a sweet little boy in the books now they've turned him into some horndog. Besdies, there's plenty of sex in the novels that actually happened, I don't understand why they leave those out to include sex that did not.

Also, the bowmen calling Ramsay bastard... don't they know to NOT do that? Laugh out loud!

I know most people here hate all things Tallisa, but I was cracking up in the scene where she was with the Lannister boys. Was I the only that noticed the sexual innuendo?

"Does Robb Stark turn into a wolf at night?"

"Yes."

"Does he eat people?"

"Yes."

Archived