Great espisode! I started to clapped when it ended and my brothers thought I was some kindo of weirdo.

Ramsay´s and Daenerys scenes were just fantastic. I got goosebumps.

I think that since they are still mentioning Pod´s habilities, there is something darker going on there. (at least I hope so)

Did Catelyn in Brans dream make everyone else think of Lady Stoneheart?

Exactly my thoughts

Has anyone replaced the Hound in the KG in the show? Isn't that how it goes in the book or am I thinking of something else?

I do think that´s how it happens in the books. And I think Mandon Moore is replaced by one of the Kettlebacks(I never get their names straight)

Did anyone else notice that comment Cercei made to Tywin " Perhaps you should try stoppong from doing what he likes" " I will" ? Is Cersei giving Tywin permission to kill Joffrey. Has this been discussed?

I thought they were foreshadowing the showdown between Tywin and Joffrey, when Joff answers back and says that Robert won all the battles and Tywin was hiding during the Rebellion. Or some variation of that we will see in the tv show.

Did anyone else notice that comment Cercei made to Tywin " Perhaps you should try stoppong from doing what he likes" " I will" ? Is Cersei giving Tywin permission to kill Joffrey. Has this been discussed?

I took it like Cersei: "You try controlling him. Good luck with that." Tywin: "Damn straight I will." (interpret that to mean being in on the PW?)

I can't see anyway the Purple Wedding happens in this season. There's only six more episodes and so much more to happen!? How can anyone actually believe they're doing both?

Not to get bogged down in another Is the PW this season debate, but my feeling is that they are setting it up so show-watchers thing the Joffery/Marg wedding is coming, but then it's Sansa/Tyrion.

Not to get bogged down in another Is the PW this season debate, but my feeling is that they are setting it up so show-watchers thing the Joffery/Marg wedding is coming, but then it's Sansa/Tyrion.

That would be my thought. Sorry, didn't realize this was even a debate, lol, I'll check the other threads.

Anyway, loved the episode! 10 for me.

I took it like Cersei: "You try controlling him. Good luck with that." Tywin: "Damn straight I will." (interpret that to mean being in on the PW?)

I take it on its face. We know Tywin is a bloke no one will mess with. So if Joffrey needs to be taken in hand, then Tywin will do it. I didn't read anything more into it.

I can't believe they carried on with that Podrick joke. For fuck's sake.

"You sound like a bloody woman!" well, Brienne was never this sexist in the books tbh.

Overall though, best episode of the series so far. Excelent Dany and Marg scenes. I LOVED how giddy Joffrey was.