Anyone try those new Lay's flavors?

Sci-2

Okay I had to be reminded that there is one brand of potato chips I will slaver over, and that is the Target Archer Farms chips, maui onion flavor. WHAT DEVILRY IS THIS. Fuckin' irresistible.

Okay I had to be reminded that there is one brand of potato chips I will slaver over, and that is the Target Archer Farms chips, maui onion flavor. WHAT DEVILRY SORCERY IS THIS. Fuckin' irresistible.

Those sound good. :devil:

Count me in as another salt and vinegar guy.

I've never had it, but I've heard the cool ranch one is pretty awesome.

Fuck. That. Noise. Disclaimer - I've only had Taco Bell once (as far as I know) and the Doritos Locos Taco never (also as far as I know), but Cool Ranch Doritos are fucking terrible. Nacho cheese and that weird spicy flavor are the only Doritos worth considering. Still not sure I'd try one, though, everything in Taco Bell appears to have come out of a tube.

The Chinese must have markedly different food preferences, though I must admit being intrigued by the, "Italian Red Meat", and, "Numb and Spicy Hot Pot".

:rofl:

Dipped some chicken fingers in maple syrup thanks to this thread. Gotta get me some waffles!

The Chinese must have markedly different food preferences, though I must admit being intrigued by the, "Italian Red Meat", and, "Numb and Spicy Hot Pot".

Flavors best eaten together I'm sure.

I am all about salt and vinegar chips. I like to open the bag and huff the first hit of concentrated vinegary goodness.

I used to love salt & vinegar chips. And dill flavored chips are pretty wonderful.

Damn you, board! Now I WANT CHIPS.

Me too! But I will satisfy my desire by drinking juice out of the dill pickle bottle! Confess, you know you do it too!

Me too! But I will satisfy my desire by drinking juice out of the dill pickle bottle! Confess, you know you do it too!

I used to, yes. And I'd get cans of sauerkraut juice too! Lately, though, I can't seem to stand the thought of it. :ack:

(I'm sure the feeling will pass eventually.)

• 3 months later...

If there was a Taco Bell near me I'd probably go once every week. I've been wanting to try the Doritos taco for what feels like years. And Taco Bell's actually one of the healthier fast-food choices!

(which isn't saying much, but still)

For real? I love fast food for some odd reason and I feel like Taco Bell is the lowest form of food. Unless you are constipated I see no reason to eat there.

Taco John's now that is delicious.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived