Little Questions That Don't Fit Anywhere Else

iheartseverus

In the final episode of season 3, Iwan Rheon who plays Ramsay said in an interview of how he had to eat a lot of sausage during his scene. But he only took 2 bites. How many takes did they make for that scene in the dungeon to get it right? Or did they do alternate takes where he had to take more than 2 bites?

There were probably alternate takes and botched takes that piled up, requiring him to eat a lot of sausage.

I had a question, I read that Hodor's character will undergo some major transformation in his appearance on the show...does anyone know what this is about?

No clue. It's not like his appearance changes drastically in the books.

Do we actually get to see Ser Barristan's legendary fighting in the TV series?

No. He stabs the insect-thing used by an assassin to try and kill Daenerys and he threatens Joffrey's Kingsguard, but I don't believe we've ever seen him actually fight in the show.

Why did Robb and Talisa get married under the seven when neither of them follow them?

Probably just a mistake, like how Rickard Karstark invoked the Seven instead of the Old Gods when he was being executed.

No. He stabs the insect-thing used by an assassin to try and kill Daenerys and he threatens Joffrey's Kingsguard, but I don't believe we've ever seen him actually fight in the show.

He also fights Titan's Bastard as far as I remember. But they will have to skip it since he's already been killed by Daario.

Probably just a mistake, like how Rickard Karstark invoked the Seven instead of the Old Gods when he was being executed.

The answer from Bryan Cogman

Shotgun wedding! Of sorts. They wanted to get married and there was a septon readily available. At any rate, Robb was raised in an interfaith household — he could very well have spent as much time with with Septon Chayle growing up as he did in the godswood. So I don’t see a problem with him having a Seven wedding. But I guess a lot of people do cuz I get asked that question all the time.

Now the line about Karstark praying to the Father in 208… yeah, I should’ve caught that. Karstark would be strictly Old Gods, I think. If it helps, you could read it as “I’d even break my faith and pray to the bloody FATHER if that’s what it took to bring my sons back”… but I’m not sure that was the intent. But maybe it was. I try my best!

Do we actually get to see Ser Barristan's legendary fighting in the TV series?

It seems he will take Belwas's place, so there is something coming up in season 4.

(We did see him make short work of the semi-quasi-manicore. Even George's 'manicore' does not seem to be the classical, this world one, but then he has an alternate universe.)

Wildling raiders sometimes venture past The Wall, considering the next place is The North, it's possible they'd have heard something about the Lord Paramount getting his head lopped off.

So he went beyond the wall, then made it all the way back to capture Jon Snow in a matter of weeks?

• 2 weeks later...

So, today our national TV (Czech) premiered GoT in dabing. I checked it out of curiosity. I don't need to mention it was awful, but what really shocked was pronunciation of Jaime as Chaime (hejme, HIGH-ME - I am not sure of how to speel this in English...)

So, is there any other version with this pronunciation out there? I read it is a Spanish pronunciation so maybe?

Shouldn't Jon Snow be Jon Sand, since he was technically born in Dorne?

Bastard names are a matter of custom, so really the parents can name them whatever they want. He was being raised by northerners in the North, hence Snow. Also I don't think Ned publicly concedes that he was born in Dorne.

Bastard names are a matter of custom, so really the parents can name them whatever they want. He was being raised by northerners in the North, hence Snow. Also I don't think Ned publicly concedes that he was born in Dorne.

Yea, Ned never gives anyone any info on Jon. Was just thinking about how if a person is born in the USA they are a citizen, no mater what their parents status is. Means nothing in ASOIAF obviously, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Over thinking this I know, but if joffreys true birth was known would he take the bastard name for the West (Casterly Rock is Hill I believe) or KL, Rivers I believe.

Archived