Little Questions That Don't Fit Anywhere Else

iheartseverus

Who told Cersei about Alayaya? I believe she says that she doesn't rely on the eunuch for everything, prior to telling Tyrion.

This is really more of a Small Question as Alayaya does not appear on the show. But basically her own men who Tyrion knew all the while were watching him told her. That was the whole point of Chatalya's and the secret tunnel to the manse. He wanted it to appear that he was sleeping with Alayaya, while really he was visiting Shae and Alayaya was learning to read.

A have a question...

are Bran and Rickon princes? Are Arya and Sansa princesses?

Their brother is a king, not their father.

I would think not since Renly and Stannis aren't called princes either.

IIRC they are called princes and princesses a few times. I don't know why Stannis and Renly are never called that way.

I think because Stannis and Renly are Lords (of Dragonstone and Storm's End), too.

Bran is Lord of Winterfell.

Rhagaer Targaryen was known as the Prince of Dragonstone. He was the lord of it but also a prince, so why isn't Stannis called the Prince of Dragonstone?

Dorne? Let's not even talk about Dorne since it's a prince of dorne has only been casted. They might change his title on the show too.

Rhagaer Targaryen was known as the Prince of Dragonstone. He was the lord of it but also a prince, so why isn't Stannis called the Prince of Dragonstone?

Dorne? Let's not even talk about Dorne since it's a prince of dorne has only been casted. They might change his title on the show too.

Stannis and Renly wont be referred to as Prince because they tried to put forward a claim to the throne, and were consequently stripped of their titles.

Bran and Rickon are referred to as Princes, yes. They are Robb's heirs until such time as he has a child. Line of succession would go; Robb - Bran - Rickon - Sansa - Arya.

Sansa and Arya are never referred to as Princesses because Arya goes missing and Sansa is a hostage of the Lannisters, who wouldn't acknowledge that she is "Princess" as that would mean they agreed with the King in the North.

Stannis and Renly wont be referred to as Prince because they tried to put forward a claim to the throne, and were consequently stripped of their titles.

Bran and Rickon are referred to as Princes, yes. They are Robb's heirs until such time as he has a child. Line of succession would go; Robb - Bran - Rickon - Sansa - Arya.

Sansa and Arya are never referred to as Princesses because Arya goes missing and Sansa is a hostage of the Lannisters, who wouldn't acknowledge that she is "Princess" as that would mean they agreed with the King in the North.

When Robert is king in season one no one ever refers to them as prince, they're called Lord Renly, Lord Stannis.

Bran and Rickon are never referred to as prince in the show. Please point out which episode it happens in, same with Sansa and Arya, though for reasons you just said they don't call Robb King except when talking about the War of Five Kings.

Barristan calls Dany his Queen. Doreah calls her a princess, Jorah calls her a khaleesi, but he also calls her princess and queen occasionally. People in Quarth call her the beggar Queen...

Shireen is called princess.

I suppose in the show if your father / mother was a king / queen or prince / princess then that makes you a prince / princess, but if not, then you're not.

He's actually not. Robb is not rebelling to take the Iron Throne for himself. Winterfell is still King Robb's seat, so he remains it's Lord. Bran is "the Stark in Winterfell" while Robb is away.

Bran and Rickon are never referred to as prince in the show. Please point out which episode it happens in

I don't remember the show that well (though there was an episode called The Prince of Winterfell, and I think the title was supposed to refer to both Bran and Theon.) but in the books Bran is called a prince many times. Mostly by Meera.

I don't know why Stannis and Renly are never called that way.

It's a little confusing, but probably just because they are grown men who (at least initially) don't seem likely to inherit the throne. I don't think it would have been technically incorrect to call Stannis or Renly a prince before Robert's death. Stannis might even have been called "The Prince of Dragonstone" until Joffrey was born.

When Robert is king in season one no one ever refers to them as prince, they're called Lord Renly, Lord Stannis.

Bran and Rickon are never referred to as prince in the show. Please point out which episode it happens in, same with Sansa and Arya, though for reasons you just said they don't call Robb King except when talking about the War of Five Kings.

Barristan calls Dany his Queen. Doreah calls her a princess, Jorah calls her a khaleesi, but he also calls her princess and queen occasionally. People in Quarth call her the beggar Queen...

Shireen is called princess.

I suppose in the show if your father / mother was a king / queen or prince / princess then that makes you a prince / princess, but if not, then you're not.

Ooops, my bad. I forgot we were in the shows forum, not the book. My bad :)

Just re-watching season 1 and in the prologue there seems to be a symbol layed out from the body parts. I was just wandering what this symbol is meant to represent?

From memory it seemed to be a circle with a line through it or something like that...

Yeah and then there's the spiral of the horses heads in Season 3. Perhaps it's just an artistic license, showing how strange The Others are by alluding to crop circles.

Personally I hope it is something important, it's a really nice touch from whoever wrote it in.

Does anybody know where the description of the plot of season 4 on the wiki comes from?

There's no source listed, but it looks quite legit. Most of it is information we already have, but there are a few surprises:

It hints that Euron and Meereen will appear this season. It also flat-out states that Styr is leading a warband south of the Wall (not yet confirmed in the show), and that Varys and Oberyn are conspiring to make Dorne Daenerys's first foothold in the realm.

Is it official? The description of the Greyjoy and Lannister clash might imply there is no Redwyne Fleet in the show, meaning the Lannister-Tyrell alliance doesn't have any sort of functional navy. And that is something Tywin Lannister would want to solve...

Is it official? The description of the Greyjoy and Lannister clash might imply there is no Redwyne Fleet in the show, meaning the Lannister-Tyrell alliance doesn't have any sort of functional navy. And that is something Tywin Lannister would want to solve...

As far as I can tell, it's not official. Though they might not bother with the Redwynes in the show, and use the construction of a royal navy in S4 to set up Aurane Waters's betrayal in the future.

Probably a silly question but any thoughts on why Ned addressed Cersei as "my lady" during the scene in the Godswood? I thought the proper address would be "your Grace" and while Ned knew all about the incest/treason at that point, he does seem to be a stickler for proper protocol and since she hadn't lost her title as Queen at that point, he would still go with the highest term of address (if that makes sense). So could there be something significant to "my Lady" compared to "your Grace"? Or am I overthinking things?

Probably a silly question but any thoughts on why Ned addressed Cersei as "my lady" during the scene in the Godswood? I thought the proper address would be "your Grace" and while Ned knew all about the incest/treason at that point, he does seem to be a stickler for proper protocol and since she hadn't lost her title as Queen at that point, he would still go with the highest term of address (if that makes sense). So could there be something significant to "my Lady" compared to "your Grace"? Or am I overthinking things?

Definitely :P

I think it was probably a kind degradation from Ned's part.

For season 4 has there been any mention if any of Rickon's story has been included?

Art Parkinson was in Belfast , but for a movie.

Natalia Tena said , even during filming for season 4 , she had not received a casting call... but that was before production had finished.

For season 4 has there been any mention if any of Rickon's story has been included?

Art Parkinson was in Belfast , but for a movie.

Natalia Tena said , even during filming for season 4 , she had not received a casting call... but that was before production had finished.

I doubt it. I think it would mess up the mystery of his story if they were too include it in the show. Just my opinion though.

I doubt it. I think it would mess up the mystery of his story if they were too include it in the show. Just my opinion though.

Though there is a photo of Kerry Ingram (Shireen) and Art Parkinson together in a restaurant or a pub or wherever. Doesn't necessarily mean anything, but there is a possibility.

Though there is a photo of Kerry Ingram (Shireen) and Art Parkinson together in a restaurant or a pub or wherever. Doesn't necessarily mean anything, but there is a possibility.

I think Kerry Ingram (Shireen) will be in s4, according to her twitter account. As for Rickon I doubt we will see him

Does anyone know if we will see Gendry in s4? and what he is going to do cause doubt whether he will go back to BwB after selling him out, might go with Brienne and Podrick on there quest

Archived