Little Questions That Don't Fit Anywhere Else

iheartseverus

Did show Theon say he burned winterfell down or was he just referring to his current situation? I'm referring to episode four of season three.

I think he meant metaphorically. We can assume it was show-Ramsay who burned down Winterfell, because Theon had already been knocked out by the other Ironborn before Ramsay showed up and torched the place.

I posted a thread on this, and it was removed without comment: I'm guessing I trod on a board rule somewhere. I'll try it in this thead. Mods please don't just delete without indicating what I'm doing wrong. If this is inappropriate please leave a message explaining why.

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/GameGears/Game-of-Thrones---Icons-Assembled_t-shirt_white.jpg

My sister bought me this t-shirt and we can't identify the hook in the bottom left or the coloured flag in the centre. (And possibly the bird in the top left, I think it may be a crow for the Night's Watch). Can anyone help out?

what point did the tv show get to in theon/reeks story?in dance reeks been sent to moat cailin and his hair has turned white and brittle yet in the tv show it was still dark when ramsay was torturing him, recent pictures of alfie allen have his hair as white so that's obviously to keep it the same as in the books and indicates how far his story will get to in season 4

what point did the tv show get to in theon/reeks story?in dance reeks been sent to moat cailin and his hair has turned white and brittle yet in the tv show it was still dark when ramsay was torturing him, recent pictures of alfie allen have his hair as white so that's obviously to keep it the same as in the books and indicates how far his story will get to in season 4

They don't really line up, cause we don't get a Theon POV for two books. I wouldn't be surprised if Theon's plot this coming season starts with a variation on his first appearance in dance, with Big and Little Walder (or unnamed Dreadfort guards 1 and 2) finding him in a dark cell and arguing over if it's really him because he looks like an old man.

I posted a thread on this, and it was removed without comment: I'm guessing I trod on a board rule somewhere. I'll try it in this thead. Mods please don't just delete without indicating what I'm doing wrong. If this is inappropriate please leave a message explaining why.

http://imgs.inkfrog...shirt_white.jpg

My sister bought me this t-shirt and we can't identify the hook in the bottom left or the coloured flag in the centre. (And possibly the bird in the top left, I think it may be a crow for the Night's Watch). Can anyone help out?

The 'hook' is a mammoth skull, so that's for the Wildlings, the coloured flag is the emblem of the Brotherhood Without Banners (its made from tatters of other banners [Tully blue, Lannister Red, Baratheon gold etc])

In the book, I was really, at first, puzzled who Reek was. It dawned a little slowly to me, but I got it finally. Here is what I had a problem with. It seemed George , when we finally had Theon back on page, that time has passed, like maybe 5 years! As if GRRM's 5 year gap had slipped in. Like Theon had been tortured for some time and then under Roose's orders put on 'ice' for further use, tho got to admit considering the conditions under which Theon was kept , he could have died, which would have defeated Rooses's strategy for using Theon later.... Anyway it seemed in the book that more time under harsh conditions that had taken a toll on Theon than the torture.

his hair is like that for something non thrones related so he may not actually have the white hair, but I can see them thinning it out or making him appear as if he has bald spots since your hair falls out if you are in a state similar to his.

his hair is like that for something non thrones related so he may not actually have the white hair, but I can see them thinning it out or making him appear as if he has bald spots since your hair falls out if you are in a state similar to his.

is it non thrones related damn thought I was being clever lol series 4 is where the tv show is going to be hard work for the producers trying to juggle everything its going to be interesting to see how they do it

is it non thrones related damn thought I was being clever lol series 4 is where the tv show is going to be hard work for the producers trying to juggle everything its going to be interesting to see how they do it

It's for a movie called plastic.

I have a question about a song from the 3rd Season. It seems stupid but I just want to know if I could find the name of the soundtrack. It plays at the beginning of episode 9, I know this for a fact. It also plays in other late episodes in the Season. It is NOT the main show intro song with all the different cities. It is played during the "recap of last episode" section which plays right in the beginning of the episode. It is a piano beat, and I like I said it is definitely in episode 9. Anyone able to help me out?

I have a question about a song from the 3rd Season. It seems stupid but I just want to know if I could find the name of the soundtrack. It plays at the beginning of episode 9, I know this for a fact. It also plays in other late episodes in the Season. It is NOT the main show intro song with all the different cities. It is played during the "recap of last episode" section which plays right in the beginning of the episode. It is a piano beat, and I like I said it is definitely in episode 9. Anyone able to help me out?

do you know any words?

This might help:

Season 3 spoilers coming up.

I've just started reading the books and found out Jon and Robb were originally teenagers of around 14/15, but were much older in the series. How old was Robb when he died at the RW? Surely he must have only been a very young man.

I know people got married much earlier during the medieval era but I think I actually prefer Robb's age when he died in the series than the books. It just seems more realistic and a little less ruthless.

I've just started reading the books and found out Jon and Robb were originally teenagers of around 14/15, but were much older in the series. How old was Robb when he died at the RW? Surely he must have only been a very young man.

I know people got married much earlier during the medieval era but I think I actually prefer Robb's age when he died in the series than the books. It just seems more realistic and a little less ruthless.

He was about 16 when he died in the books

In the final episode of season 3, Iwan Rheon who plays Ramsay said in an interview of how he had to eat a lot of sausage during his scene. But he only took 2 bites. How many takes did they make for that scene in the dungeon to get it right? Or did they do alternate takes where he had to take more than 2 bites?

Yes, I think he was about 16 when he died in the books.

Archived