How I Met Your Mother - 4

Jaxom 1974

Super solid tonight. Absurd Canada humor for the win!

Especially the subplot going on behind them while they were getting Canada out of their system.

They met, fell in love, had a baby, watched him graduate, they grew old together until he died, then she let some new old guy move the urn to sit down. :lol:

Good episode all around.

Myrddin,

A hint? :)

So now it is Ted that is dead? that might be an even harder sell...

I want to se more of the mother. *grumble*

you'll get what you want in the 200th episode that is centered on her - she is apparently the main character in that one.

So now it is Ted that is dead? that might be an even harder sell...

you'll get what you want in the 200th episode that is centered on her - she is apparently the main character in that one.

That Ted is dead and that he's telling the tale in an alternate method, or he's dying and telling the tale has been floated, but it has to be the least likely scenario.

That Ted is dead and that he's telling the tale in an alternate method, or he's dying and telling the tale has been floated, but it has to be the least likely scenario.

Ted could have put it in his last will and testament that Bob Saget be hired to narrate the story as he wrote it to his kids of how he met their mother.

So this is an 8 season version of My Life - the Michael Keaton movie where he taped messages?

Enjoyed this last episode...only question I have is how did they get into the "security room" when the room was in the middle of the rink without Robin knowing she was in an ice rink?

Enjoyed this last episode...only question I have is how did they get into the "security room" when the room was in the middle of the rink without Robin knowing she was in an ice rink?

I wondered that too, but the moment was too much fun to dwell on details. ;)

Barney has skillz, yo.

I picked up on the surprise when Barney was walking into the "laser tag" place and the sign was a banner, you could see ice or rink behind it.

Good episode, I am just soooooo ready for Marshall to be back with the group, been a strange season with him separate for the majority of it. Kinda like how they handle a pregnant actress.

Kinda like how they handle a pregnant actress.

I know what you're saying, but HIMYM has handled the two pregnancies they've had well. When both Hannigan & Smulder were pregnant in S4 they were able to keep them part of each episode and even were able to use Hannigans belly twice in the Hot Dog Eating contest.

I know what you're saying, but HIMYM has handled the two pregnancies they've had well. When both Hannigan & Smulder were pregnant in S4 they were able to keep them part of each episode and even were able to use Hannigans belly twice in the Hot Dog Eating contest.

Speaking of pregnant Hannigan...will we see SANDY RIVERS at the wedding???

What characters haven't we seen who might make sense at the wedding who'd be nice cameos?

Knowing who the mother actually is, I'm actually in favor of Ted having to deal with some of his ex-girlfriends as the show makes its way to the end. If it can be done smartly and not for the sake of simply doing it for doing it's sake. If that makes sense.

There is a small logic to this report in terms of getting Ted in the same room as her, but I don't expect anything of it as there is only 24 hours or so to go...

Knowing who the mother actually is, I'm actually in favor of Ted having to deal with some of his ex-girlfriends as the show makes its way to the end. If it can be done smartly and not for the sake of simply doing it for doing it's sake. If that makes sense.

There is a small logic to this report in terms of getting Ted in the same room as her, but I don't expect anything of it as there is only 24 hours or so to go...

It'll be cool to see her back, but hopefully it is a direct "she was requested to bake the cake" - if the angle is that she is a baker, hopefully it is that she did the cake but didn't know who, didn't do the cake but had to deliver, etc. Something that stays away from her knowing that this is for Barney/Robins wedding since she would know who they are.

It'll be cool to see her back, but hopefully it is a direct "she was requested to bake the cake" - if the angle is that she is a baker, hopefully it is that she did the cake but didn't know who, didn't do the cake but had to deliver, etc. Something that stays away from her knowing that this is for Barney/Robins wedding since she would know who they are.

Yeah. True. But with this show, I can see a scenario where Lily gets Ted into a room with Victoria, Stella, the mother's roommate, Blah Blah, Winnie Cooper and the crazy one from last weekend for an intervention...it isn't going to happen, but it's the kind of thing they'd think about...

Yeah. True. But with this show, I can see a scenario where Lily gets Ted into a room with Victoria, Stella, the mother's roommate, Blah Blah, Winnie Cooper and the crazy one from last weekend for an intervention...it isn't going to happen, but it's the kind of thing they'd think about...

Now that would be fun to watch. An Intervention for Ted from his ex's. We'd need the Slutty Pumpkin too.

Archived