[NO SPOILERS] "Positive Nitpicking" - What you loved about the episode (READ THE OP)

shiola

Olenna's Meereenese knot of family relations and her fun at Loras' outrage. She clearly enjoys to be mischievious :thumbsup:

Tyrion's cheers to Loras

Cersei's fuckyou to Loras

Poor Loras, everybody's fool

Olenna's Meereenese knot of family relations and her fun at Loras' outrage. She clearly enjoys to be mischievious :thumbsup:

Tyrion's cheers to Loras

Lol, Cersei is fabulous in the show, I love her.

Tyrion's cheers to Loras

I think that QoT is doing this intentionally. For her, the whole Loras marrying Cersei idea is not a closed subject, and she's got something brewing to stop it. I can't quite figure out what, but she's too intelligent to have been beaten that easily by Tywin, and then to be playing up Loras' torment without some underlying plan.

Anyway, to stick with the theme of the thread, I agree with all of those observations. Sucks to be Loras, but it was good writing anyway.

It is. If he never acts again he'll be one of those romanticised figures like 'OH, IMAGINE IF HE'D CONTINUED ACTING, IMAGINE WHAT HE COULD HAVE BEEN'

ok, maybe not that dramatic but you know what i mean.

Modern day James Dean, but without the young death. <3

Also that look that Dany gives Jorah after he says "The Second Sons have seen worse odds and run" was great. She was like ohhhh burnnnn but had to maintain composure..

Jorah fucking stole that scene with that line. I laughed so hard.

Loved a lot of little things in this episode

• The wolf-girl and the Hound scene was so cute. Loved Arya's faint smile at the prospect of seeing Cat + Robb (or maybe laughing at the Hound's joke)
  • Dany struggling with "Athjahakar" again
  • Daario (hot! but a little too Fabio-ish) saying Valar Morghulis before killing his captains
  • QoT agitating Loras
  • Tywin turning and all the guests immediately hush
  • Cersei explaining the Rains of Castamere and her overall fuck the Tyrells attitude throughout the episode
  • Gilly suggesting "Mormont" as a name

Modern day James Dean, but without the young death. <3

Exactly. <3

I wouldn't be surprised if the scene was intended as a homage to the playground/school scene in The Birds.

It could have been!

The Titan's Bastard was hilarious.

LOL @ his tongue

They give Dany the best one-liners, I'd say. Tyrion gets the best one-line jokes, but Dany gets the badass quotes. I love hearing them each week.

Archived