[BOOK SPOILERS] Episode 9 Preview

From a Liam Cunningham interview with AccessHollywood. No spoilers, just his impression of Ep.9:

“Listen, I’ve been here before, I’ve promised you extraordinary,” he told Access, referring to our Season 2 interviews with the actor where he hinted at the magic that was then ahead. “But what we’ve got coming on in the later episodes [of Season 3], and not to diminish the build-up to this, but I have to say, Episode 9 of this show, will blow the top of your head off.

“Organize medication, organize a doctor, organize psychiatric help and a small holiday,” he added, laughing.

probably 10, don't you think? robb has to die first, if the leeches are indeed in order.

I'm hoping Asha/Yara would have a scene before Baelon's funeral to establish what the Greyjoys have been doing to track Theon.

He's been tortured the whole season, it's important to remind the audience he's Baelon's son.

I could see episode 10 opening in a storm and a man falls from a bridge, then body of Balon is washed-up on the rocks.

Then, funerals with Yara and a red sail appears on the horizon.

Yara stating : "My uncle, Euron the Crow's Eye comes back at Pyke after so many years the day my father dies..."

From a Liam Cunningham interview with AccessHollywood. No spoilers, just his impression of Ep.9:

Ha, that last part! Walder Frey would have needed all that before the wedding, maybe things would have turned out differently ... :frown5:

I am looking more forward to this episode than Blackwater, which tells something about the book and television series. Big battles are awesome, but they're not necessarily as awesome as pure, brutal slaughter and the desperate cries of the unsullied :devil:

I am gonna watch this with my friend. He looked at some maps of Westeros last week, and when he found Casterly Rock, he said: "And Robb and the others are on their way to that place." To which I replied: "No, they're going to the Twins first, for the wedding, don't you remember?", showing him where the Twins are. He just looked disappointed and said: "All they way up there? It will take a long time before Robb reaches Casterly Rock." Oh, that poor bastard! All I could say was: "Yes, it's going to take some time ..."

I don't dare to talk with my unsullied brother about anything GOT related.. I'm afraid I'm going to spoil everything for him, because I'm a terrible liar. We were talking about it last week, and my other brother suddenly accidentally spoiled him by talking about how fucked up 'The bastard of Bolton' is. My unsullied brother pieced the puzzle together and figured 'Boy' is Ramsay (he's read the first 2 books and the first half of the 3th book). The Bolton's are on his radar now..

I don't dare to talk with my unsullied brother about anything GOT related.. I'm afraid I'm going to spoil everything for him, because I'm a terrible liar. We were talking about it last week, and my other brother suddenly accidentally spoiled him by talking about how fucked up 'The bastard of Bolton' is. My unsullied brother pieced the puzzle together and figured 'Boy' is Ramsay (he's read the first 2 books and the first half of the 3th book). The Bolton's are on his radar now..

I hinted him that the guy torturing Theon was the same guy blowing the horn, and that he had been mentioned earlier in season 2. After some time he figured it was Bolton's bastard, but he hasn't picked up on anything. He thinks both Roose and Ramsay (not even the Stranger knows why) are awesome, but he has no idea that Ramsay is more Roose than he thinks ...

I could see episode 10 opening in a storm and a man falls from a bridge, then body of Balon is washed-up on the rocks.

Then, funerals with Yara and a red sail appears on the horizon.

Yara stating : "My uncle, Euron the Crow's Eye comes back at Pyke after so many years the day my father dies..."

I had an idea that they might have something like Daenerys' vision in the House of the Undying in the books, but instead as someone's dream where they walk through the aftermath of the Red Wedding in the Twins, which would be initially similar to the scene at the start of the series where Robb’s army discover the massacre at Harrenhall, and eventually discover dead Robb with the wolf's head.

Ha, that last part! Walder Frey would have needed all that before the wedding, maybe things would have turned out differently ... :frown5:

I am looking more forward to this episode than Blackwater, which tells something about the book and television series. Big battles are awesome, but they're not necessarily as awesome as pure, brutal slaughter and the desperate cries of the unsullied :devil:

I am gonna watch this with my friend. He looked at some maps of Westeros last week, and when he found Casterly Rock, he said: "And Robb and the others are on their way to that place." To which I replied: "No, they're going to the Twins first, for the wedding, don't you remember?", showing him where the Twins are. He just looked disappointed and said: "All they way up there? It will take a long time before Robb reaches Casterly Rock." Oh, that poor bastard! All I could say was: "Yes, it's going to take some time ..."

PLEASE get video of this for me!!!!! :devil:

Seriously, a youtube channel is in order for videos of these Unsullied viewers watching the Red Wedding. HBO should do a documentary on it!

PLEASE get video of this for me!!!!! :devil:

Seriously, a youtube channel is in order for videos of these Unsullied viewers watching the Red Wedding. HBO should do a documentary on it!

That would indeed be awesome. Some of the reactions to Ned Stark are priceless, I can only imagine the reactions to this one. People who read the book threw it away, I can imagine people throwing their computers away, or possibly remotes or other things at the TV, possibly destroying the devices. I would love to see that :devil:

That would indeed be awesome. Some of the reactions to Ned Stark are priceless, I can only imagine the reactions to this one. People who read the book threw it away, I can imagine people throwing their computers away, or possibly remotes or other things at the TV, possibly destroying the devices. I would love to see that :devil:

I am obsessed with all of the versions of The Rains of Castamere on youtube.

Here are a couple of my favorites:

Guys. I don't know if I can handle watching this episode. For the past two weeks my unsullied brother has gone on at length about how excited he is because he has heard the term Red Wedding and is CONVINCED it's Joff's wedding. He's shown me all the foreshadowing he's picked up so far this season, he's gone on and on about Margaery, and he's just so pumped for this episode.

Cat is his favorite character. He said he's happy because if any character doesn't die, it's her. There's no way Cat can die, he said. She's not in any danger, and they haven't shown her enough. He's going to be destroyed.

The past few days I've not really eaten or slept because I've been so anxious about seeing the RW on TV. It's so devastating in the books, I can't imagine it on TV. I don't want to watch it. But I have to, for him, because watching it together is our tradition. If it weren't for him, someone would have to sit me down and strap me to the chair to force me to watch it.

And I have NO ONE TO TELL THIS TO because all my GoT friends are unsullied. So I'm just word-vomiting on the board. Someone hold my hair back and tell me it'll be okay.

Also I'm PMSing. What have I done to offend the gods that they would shove this upon me when I am at my most unstable?

What exactly is happening around

- two shirtless dudes fighting with a Tully banner behind them? I would guess that is some of the hostilities at the Red Wedding (the massacre occurring in the tents outside the keep), but I sure hope not, because that looks stupid.

Guys. I don't know if I can handle watching this episode. For the past two weeks my unsullied brother has gone on at length about how excited he is because he has heard the term Red Wedding and is CONVINCED it's Joff's wedding. He's shown me all the foreshadowing he's picked up so far this season, he's gone on and on about Margaery, and he's just so pumped for this episode.

Cat is his favorite character. He said he's happy because if any character doesn't die, it's her. There's no way Cat can die, he said. She's not in any danger, and they haven't shown her enough. He's going to be destroyed.

The past few days I've not really eaten or slept because I've been so anxious about seeing the RW on TV. It's so devastating in the books, I can't imagine it on TV. I don't want to watch it. But I have to, for him, because watching it together is our tradition. If it weren't for him, someone would have to sit me down and strap me to the chair to force me to watch it.

And I have NO ONE TO TELL THIS TO because all my GoT friends are unsullied. So I'm just word-vomiting on the board. Someone hold my hair back and tell me it'll be okay.

Also I'm PMSing. What have I done to offend the gods that they would shove this upon me when I am at my most unstable?

Well, at least someone has a heart here. Good luck. I am looking forw ... now when I think about it, it's going to be horrible to watch. Seeing the Old Bear die was brutal enough. Lord, this is going to be terrible to watch, but so rewarding when watching the reactions of all those poor souls, heh.

- two shirtless dudes fighting with a Tully banner behind them? I would guess that is some of the hostilities at the Red Wedding (the massacre occurring in the tents outside the keep), but I sure hope not, because that looks stupid.

Probably just people having some fun before the storm of swords

Well, at least someone has a heart here. Good luck. I am looking forw ... now when I think about it, it's going to be horrible to watch. Seeing the Old Bear die was brutal enough. Lord, this is going to be terrible to watch, but so rewarding when watching the reactions of all those poor souls, heh.

I have too much of a heart. Game of Thrones was never meant for me, haha. It's torn my soul.

I cringe when I see the word "heh".

Supposedly their is a guy on IMDB spoiling it. After the scandal with the liar last time I don't think we should take it as truth.

This guy has apparently spoiled things accurately before though and ALLOT of people are saying he is legit. Searching for it now, this is just what they are saying on WIC

Found them, the guy seems like he has no idea what he is talking about. (thinks Walder Frey is a king and Robb was getting married)

Likely fake, and not a big deal.

One interesting bit though:

He says Cat kills Walder Frey's wife. That doesn't sound unrealistic.

Found them, the guy seems like he has no idea what he is talking about. (thinks Walder Frey is a king and Robb was getting married)

Likely fake, and not a big deal.

One interesting bit though:

He says Cat kills Walder Frey's wife. That doesn't sound unrealistic.

This was discussed earlier, but the moderators removed all the posts, even an entire thread, I believe (the episode 9 synopsis thread?). Ignore him, some idiot who whores for attention at IMDB is nothing to care about. He knows nothing.

My thoughts are it's a scene from when Arya/Hound are entering the outskirts of the festivities. I remember in the book they pass by many of the tents and see all the drinking and laughing and toasting going on. I just recall her saying they are all packed in there with nowhere to go.

Archived