Who you want to die that isn't that bad

Ribupr

Little walder and big walder other people may not think there that bad but I can't stand them maybe it's the way they treat the reeds (but I don't real care about them). I want them to be flayed living then fed what had been has been cut off them in one of manderlys frey pies then burned with wildfire then their chargrilled corpse should be fed to the skagosi to gain their support

Little walder and big walder other people may not think there that bad but I can't stand them maybe it's the way they treat the reeds (but I don't real care about them). I want them to be flayed living then fed what had been has been cut off them in one of manderlys frey pies then burned with wildfire then their chargrilled corpse should be fed to the skagosi to gain their support

lol, you really don't like them! This honestly cracked me up

I just remember they made fun of hodor once so they need more punishment but I can't think of anything else

Didn't they also jump on the Ramsey train? Seems reason enough for them to die horribly. :D

Sansa of course.... although I had that pretty litle scenario in my head where when Dany lands in westros with dragons and Others start rampaging through the north, LF realises that all his plans and schemes go went to hell, gets totally drunk and rapes her calling her "Cat" during the process - but, than she can just die in child birth later....

And Ironicly Rickon gets killed somehow, Bran becomes KitN and names Sansas bastard his heir because he cant have his own chldren, and the baby is last living person with Stark blood.... ehh sweet dreams :devil:

I love Jaime Lannister as a character, although I think that for him to attain full redemption for his actions against Bran he will have to die in the process of a very heroic and honourable act. That being said, maybe he can attain redemption without dying at all.

I love Jaime Lannister as a character, although I think that for him to attain full redemption for his actions against Bran he will have to die in the process of a very heroic and honourable act. That being said, maybe he can attain redemption without dying at all.

I also want Jaime to die (but in the last book, because the Lannister sibs are all too amusing to lose too soon) for hurting Bran, going along with Tywin's Tysha plan, and for being a terrible father--although I do believe that he is trying to redeem himself. I worry that the predictions that he'll live happily ever after with either Brienne (who is too good for him) or Sansa (who is too young for him) will come true...

I also want Jaime to die (but in the last book, because the Lannister sibs are all too amusing to lose too soon) for hurting Bran, going along with Tywin's Tysha plan, and for being a terrible father--although I do believe that he is trying to redeem himself. I worry that the predictions that he'll live happily ever after with either Brienne (who is too good for him) or Sansa (who is too young for him) will come true...

Where has it ever been suggested that Jaime will be with Sansa?

I kinda hope the Harpy kills Barristan as that will be a somewhat interesting impact on Dany's story as she loses one of her few good influences (if not only).

Archived