TTTNE 393: X-MEN Edition

brAnthelAstgreenseer

I had a terrible dream last night that TTNE was shut down for too much spam. It was AWFUL. I'm so glad I just missed the race!

Wellllllll, Lily and I have this lotto winning pact.....

Are you in?

I am already planning the trip. I thought we'd catch a little fall too. I hear New England coast is beautiful when the leaves are changing. Maybe we can follow it south and then take off to catch spring south of the Equator. Since I'm being ridiculous, might as well go whole hog.

Good day!

It is so great to hear about spammers meeting each other! :D

Are we going to see any pictures? :P

I didn't even think about it. We're meeting for yoga tomorrow evening, I'll warn her that it's gonna be a photo op.

Congrats, brAn! :)

It is so hot here. I was in the mountains, where it is usually cooler, but it was still insanely hot ...

I had a terrible dream last night that TTNE was shut down for too much spam. It was AWFUL. I'm so glad I just missed the race!

I didn't even think about it. We're meeting for yoga tomorrow evening, I'll warn her that it's gonna be a photo op.

That is indeed a horrible dream. It will never happen!

And it was a half-joke, if anybody is unhappy with posting pictures, nobody needs to! I am just wondering how it is to meet up with other posters, since I never have myself, and seeing pictures is interesting. ;)

And people, go play Lily's game! :commie:

Of course! I have no objection and I've only met Cat and it's been great. I'd bet that similar taste in literature says a lot about how much people have in common. I'm really looking forward to CapClave and the chance to meet some more boarders.

Just because of all the shameless plugs for your game, i won't play it. :P

For me? *big pleading puppy eyes* Pleeeeeeeeeease? :blush:

Of course! I have no objection and I've only met Cat and it's been great. I'd bet that similar taste in literature says a lot about how much people have in common. I'm really looking forward to CapClave and the chance to meet some more boarders.

Oh, I thought you have met many before, since you are, well, a long time member and all that. :) Sorry.

Walrus you stubborn creature! Here, I'll give this to you anyway. http://imgur.com/XPuyLRO

:spank:

:rofl:

Oh, I thought you have met many before, since you are, well, a long time member and all that. :) Sorry.

I wish! I just recently got money/time available to travel. A teenaged hellion is more portable than the little hellion I was raising. There's a couple of boarders in my city, but they haven't shown an interest. :dunno: I've also taken some loooooooooong breaks from the board. After CapClave I'll post another New Orleans for Halloween/New Year's Eve in BWB. Sometimes people come down here for the big holidays.

Nice thread theme!

Meeting other boarders is awesome!

If you ever get a chance to go to a worldcon (any con really, but worldcon especially) definitely do it, and if it is London next year that goes double cause i will be there

Congratulations on the win, bran. It's a great topic and now I need to go avatar hunting.

Yes, it's been lovely to meet Lily Valley. I'm very much looking forward to 'hanging out' with you tomorrow after work. Literally 'hanging out'! :cool4:

Hi everyone. I've been slammed at work and it's always nice to pop in here and read a bit, even if I don't have time to post anything. Thanks for being such an entertaining bunch!

:grouphug: and :kiss: and a special :leer: for Koba and TGW!

oh wow...you guys went quickly this time.

i'm home from another trip to see my family and move some of my stuff out of my apartment. i'm now trying to clean and pack up/organize the last of my things. next week i begin my cross country journey.

i hope you all had a good weekend!

i'd really like to know why my shift key stopped working on my keyboard :(

I wish! I just recently got money/time available to travel. A teenaged hellion is more portable than the little hellion I was raising. There's a couple of boarders in my city, but they haven't shown an interest. :dunno: I've also taken some loooooooooong breaks from the board. After CapClave I'll post another New Orleans for Halloween/New Year's Eve in BWB. Sometimes people come down here for the big holidays.

I can't wait until CapClave!

Have a good move Tammy!

Nice thread theme!

Meeting other boarders is awesome!

If you ever get a chance to go to a worldcon (any con really, but worldcon especially) definitely do it, and if it is London next year that goes double cause i will be there

CapClave is my consolation. Have so much fun at WorldCon for me. My city has a bid for 2018 in the works. VOTE YES FOR NEW ORLEANS!!

Congratulations on the win, bran. It's a great topic and now I need to go avatar hunting.

Yes, it's been lovely to meet Lily Valley. I'm very much looking forward to 'hanging out' with you tomorrow after work. Literally 'hanging out'! :cool4:

Oh God I'm going to need it! Getting into an ice bath before bed. OW SOFTBALL! Nice Avatar. I love it.

Walrus, if I'm not mistaken you are still sulking over there. STOP IT! :whip: Or I will take you to the VET! http://imgur.com/i7Pnaet

Tammy, enjoy your new place.

Hey folks. Just got home from the movie. Saw "The Conjuring". Wasn't bad for an exorcism film, they're way overdone and usually pretty meh. It was all jump scares of course but they did them well, it was entertaining.

Off to bed for the night, weekend is unfortunately over. Good night folks :)

Archived