TTTNE 393: X-MEN Edition

brAnthelAstgreenseer

Congrats Bran! Excellent theme, there are too many good avs to choose from. I had to cut down and went back to LEGO! :commie:

Don't know if it shows yet. The lady LEGO mutants looked truly awkward :lol: I may change to one of them still.

Well, I called it. I was 1001 yet again :lol:

Now that's talent. You never fail!

Crazy busy day today. Got an evening meeting tomorrow after work and a friend with friends suddenly coming to stay over Wednesday through Saturday. We had to clean up and make room for everyone to sleep somewhere. One of the spare rooms (office/sewing room/wardrobe/junk yard) was filled with crap that needed to find other places to live that we have just ignored for a long time. It's one of those rooms you always find the door closed to when visiting :P But now it's spacious again! You can actually sit on the chairs and walk up to the window! Marvelous. Heh.

Crazy busy day today. Got an evening meeting tomorrow after work and a friend with friends suddenly coming to stay over Wednesday through Saturday. We had to clean up and make room for everyone to sleep somewhere. One of the spare rooms (office/sewing room/wardrobe/junk yard) was filled with crap that needed to find other places to live that we have just ignored for a long time. It's one of those rooms you always find the door closed to when visiting :P But now it's spacious again! You can actually sit on the chairs and walk up to the window! Marvelous. Heh.

And I am acquiring one of those :D I have been using the dining room for that and admit that I don't invite company over very often for that reason :(

And I am acquiring one of those :D I have been using the dining room for that and admit that I don't invite company over very often for that reason :(

Those rooms have a tendency to spill over into EVERYWHERE ELSE, but hopefully that takes a while, for both of us now that you are getting a Spare Oom too and I just got mine sorted (mostly) :D

:grouphug: Eira!

I'm going to going through everything ruthlessly while packing. If I haven't touched it or even thought about it since I moved into this place 3 yrs ago, then its gone. And yes, that may even include my Star Wars collection. What possessed me to buy a collectible lightsaber? I couldn't even remember how to access the pack when I pulled it on May 4th. :dunce:

Have a lovely evening Spammies!

Hello Bex and co.,Eira,always a pleasure,GMM irrigation I dare say...

brAnthel...congrats on the victory :D

I had eventful weekend. Sarajevo and Bosnia are beautiful during the summer.Mountains and woods around the city are still something I can't compare with many places I've seen. They tried kebabs and pies and they loved it.Beer in old brewery is still as fine as I remember...And nature...oh Lord...it's unbelievable... we had lunch here :) and we rode the carriage all the way back.

We went out,we walked a lot,we had fun :D Loved it

My 82 year old grandmother was soooo happy to see me,poor dear we are just too far away now days...we went to her favorite coffee shop and we had a long talk...she'll probably talk about it for months.

My favorite cousin is getting married and he's gonna be a father in 7 or so months...and I still remember when I saw his for the first time after the war and how we went out and we kept teasing each other all night and I was splashing water on him in front of the grand mosque in Sarajevo and how he carried me on his back up the hill cause I said I'm too tired...we even spent hour on some swings even though we were like 15 or 16...crazy kids...and now he's all grown up awwwww...

Anyhow...good times :)

Here's for all you ex-yu kids out there...

LOL! I start considering my Star Wars paraphernalia and go outside. The ice cream truck is going through the neighborhood with its wonderful tinny music playing 'Princess Leia's Theme' Now I have a headache :bang:

Koba! Those pictures make me want to visit that beautiful place :) Must be so nice!

Home from work, took a good long shower and now it's time to watch True Blood. Huzzah!

I'm the best at losing :cool4:

Enjoy your dose of TB :P Loved Lafayette's one liner :D

Hello/goodnight everyone!

Husband took son to get a haircut. I told him just a few inches. He came back with a buzzed head :o

I didn't even recognize my own son - he looks so much older :bawl: I'm sort of in shock I think. No more baby :(

And nature...oh Lord...it's unbelievable... we had lunch here :)

Oh my gosh, Koba! That looks like something right out of Rivendale!

I'm so glad to hear you've enjoyed your travels and visits with family.

Home from work, took a good long shower and now it's time to watch True Blood. Huzzah!

TB = awesome.

LOL! I start considering my Star Wars paraphernalia and go outside. The ice cream truck is going through the neighborhood with its wonderful tinny music playing 'Princess Leia's Theme' Now I have a headache :bang:

Yay for Star Wars paraphernalia!!!

Boo for great music reduced to tinny ice-cream truck speakers.

:grouphug: to you, sistah!

sweet dreams,spammers i'm off to bed

Sweet dreams, Oh Mighty One!

Husband took son to get a haircut. I told him just a few inches. He came back with a buzzed head :o

I didn't even recognize my own son - he looks so much older :bawl: I'm sort of in shock I think. No more baby :(

It's so sad to experience those moments when it seems the little ones have entered a new stage of development. I remember when my daughter no longer wanted me to read to her. That was a very sad day for me. :crying:

Good to see you, LadyO!

I had a great night at yoga tonight because Lily Valley joined me!!! What fun HANGING out - literally!

Good night all, this spammie is heading to bed. :grouphug: and :kiss:

I had eventful weekend. Sarajevo and Bosnia are beautiful during the summer.Mountains and woods around the city are still something I can't compare with many places I've seen. They tried kebabs and pies and they loved it.Beer in old breweryis still as fine as I remember...And nature...oh Lord...it's unbelievable... we had lunch here :) and we rode the carriage all the way back.

We went out,we walked a lot,we had fun :D Loved it

Hey Koba!

Those pictures are wonderful. It sounds like you are having the best vacation and congrats to your cousin!

I'm the best at losing :cool4:

You have perfected the art!

Ow, :grouphug:

That's something I hear from many mothers, the tragedy of cutting the baby's hair :(

Lawd spammers I had quite a day.

Koba, those pictures are beautiful If there are any real unicorns left in the world, they are living in the woods you went through. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Your family seems lovely.

Catelyn Stoneheart hurt my FEELINGS at yoga. I found places I did NOT know I could feel at all in that class. http://imgur.com/hw84IIl

Meet other boarders spammers, it's really good for the soul. I found that Cat did things that I forgot to do or else haven't done yet. She reminded me that I liked (or would like) to do them.

There was a 10 minute inversion involved where I had to reach into the sling and put on my big girl pants to get through it. Inversion = hanging upside down. I feel great. I think she's on to something here.

<lalala>

Anyhow...good times :)

Here's for all you ex-yu kids out there...

Mawww! Sounds so beautiful, Koba. :wub:

Just wait for him to tell you what kind of a haircut he wants himself! :P

Catelyn Stoneheart hurt my FEELINGS at yoga. I found places I did NOT know I could feel at all in that class. http://imgur.com/hw84IIl

Meet other boarders spammers, it's really good for the soul. I found that Cat did things that I forgot to do or else haven't done yet. She reminded me that I liked (or would like) to do them.

There was a 10 minute inversion involved where I had to reach into the sling and put on my big girl pants to get through it. Inversion = hanging upside down. I feel great. I think she's on to something here.

It is good for the soul? Haha, that is great to hear. :D

Those exercises sound quite dangerous! Thank you for the beautiful picture, you both look amazing. :)

Archived